Chapter 20

POV Lou Ellen
~•~•~•~
The last 3 hours are kind of a blur. I remember waiting for Will, and see him coming back, his arm wrapped around Nico, and a grin wiped across their faces and I immediately know what's going on and that it's finally over.

Then, I get the IM from Lauren, asking us for an update. Next thing that I remember, I wake up, fall into Cecil's arms and pass out. How wonderful.

My eyes shoot open as I take in my environment. I'm in the infirmary. Cecil's asleep in the chair next to my bed in what looks like a very uncomfortable angle. I readjust his postion and then see Will and Nico walk into my room, holding hands. Will drops his plastic water filled cup and runs to me, giving me a huge hug.

I hug him back, slightly confused. "It's been 3 days since we passed out" Nico explains and I nod, letting go of Will. "And Cecil...?" I ask and he smiles.

"He's been here the entire time. He doesn't want you waking up alone. Besides, he said he needs to clear the air about something." Will says with a side smirk.

"Okay." Is all I can answer. "Is there anything else?" I ask and Nico bursts out laughing. "Oh yeah, yeah, you did. Me and Will tried to come out but when we got to the campfire holding hands the entire Apollo cabin said "WE'RE HERE, WE'RE QUEER, GET USED TO IT!" And that was, of course, the greatest moment of human history. Besides that, um... Yeah, Chiron was really pissed at you and Will but he managed to calm him down." Nico says.

"I called him a homophobic prick and that I did it for a person we owe the world to twice so yeah" Will casually says and all three of us burst out laughing.

Then, Cecil stirrs next to me. "We should go now..." Will says and they leave the room.

Cecil shoots awake by the sound of the door being slammed shut and I hear Will start laughing hysterically. I grunt, ignoring him, and turn to the very-awake-good-looking Cecil in front of me, his hair, the shade of milk chocolate falling into his face.

"Lou Ellen! You're awake!" He yells, pulling me into a hug. I make a chocking noise as his shoulder is crushed against my throat. He backs up, looking down and then back up at me. "I'm just glad you're awake" he says. "And I'm glad you're glad!" I say and he wraps his arm around my shoulders in a gesture in sure he finds friendly but that just sadness me.

"Cecil" I say and gently "peal" off his arm from my shoulder. "Listen... I need to, um... Tell you something?" I ask and that goofy smile of his fades just a little. No, smile again, that was adorable!! Wtf brain? I'm sorry, you know I can't help it! Yeah, you can't.

Concentrate, Lou Ellen, concentrate. I notice I'm blushing and run my fingers through my hair. "Of, is it that you like me?" He asks with a huge smirk and I feel my face fall. "What??" I ask. "Who told you? Was it Will?" I ask and he looks at me, completely shocked. "And... You were just kidding. Of course. I should probably take a walk now, sorry for bothering you about my stupid crush problems." I say and begin walking out of the room.

He grabs my arm, making me stop. I look back at him, another blush creeping up to my cheeks. He kisses one of them and wraps his arm around me.

"Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed about. I don't know how you or Will could even resist me all those years," he says and I chuckle. "But... Gods, I can't believe I'm saying this-"

"SHE LIKES YOU!" Will shouts out the window. "WE KNOW THAT!" Cecil yells back. "OH well then" he replies, followed by a quite surprising "HE LIKES YOU!" from him. Cecil blushes.

"So..." I ask with an evil grin. "Oh shut up" Cecil says and kisses me. It feels warm inside, not love, I'm not there, but... Nice. "Well this was quite unexpected" I say and we leave the room, hand in hand.

When Will sees us, he sighs in relief. "OH THANK THE GODS!" he says. "I've been waiting for years for you two to finally admit it, godsdamnit." He exclaims and walks away with Nico.

"Years, huh?" I ask with an even bigger grin. "Oh shut up, I have to go talk to Connor about... Pranky stuff." He says and walks away muttering something about a fangirl in cabin 5 and a rubber duck (wink wink).

~•~•~•~
AN: I really really ship them together, it annoys me sooooo much, I really don't know why, but I felt like if I didn't put them as a couple in my fanfiction, I would be mad at myself.

"Please forgive me
For a-a-all
I've

Done."