Chapter 17(read until the end, I'm W.I.C.K.E.D AND I KNOW IT)

POV Lou Ellen (AN: yay change!)

~

After about 3 more days, we reach this tiny little motel called "The 21 Roses". I walk in and the lady in the lobby sniffs around the air when we get there. "Oh, hello, young demigods" she says with a smile. "Um..." I say nervously. "Don't worry, I'm a nymph." She says. "This is a demigod friendly hotel" she says and I feel myself relax.

"So... what room would you like?" she asks. "We have 1, 4, 13 and 21 just got cleared an hour ago" she says and looks kinda sad because of it. "We'll take 21." Will says. "It's my lucky number" he adds and the three of us walk in to the room.

There are 2 couple sized beds with dark brown walls, the sheets are the same color and the bedding is white, as the pillow covers. There's a small TV on the wall, a closet, and a door to the bathroom. Will collapses on his bed and I know exactly what's going to happen. Exactly what happened when his first boyfriend died in the titan war. He loved him almost as much as he loves Nico.

I thank the lady who said her name is Casey and she gives us the keys and leaves, as if she understands what happened. As she shuts the door, Will starts crying, his face smashed against the pillow. I run to him, letting go of my bag. I give him a one-armed hug and he starts hiccupping, which is what happened when he cries too much.

"I really miss him. I miss him so bad I feel like I can't breathe and every day it gets worse and the guilt. The guilt is killing me. He was happy and letting his walls tumble and I say one stupid thing and he runs away, more and more hurt. And I know he thinks I hate him and what if I never find him?" he asks, looking at me with heartbroken eyes and a tear stained face that breaks my heart.

I gotta have a talk with Di Angelo about this thing is over. "Hey, listen.. you'll find him. And don't feel bad, what happened, happened." I say. He looks up at me. "Yeah?" he asks, with the tiniest glimmer of hope in his eyes. I smile. "Of course, Will." I answer him and he smiles a small smile and wipes his tears.

"And hey, how's the thing with Cecil going?" he ask and I blush. Will is the only one who knows I have a thing for Cecil. Nowhere near as big as Will's on Nico, but he's my best friend and I don't know... he's funny, nice, he cheers me up faster than anyone else, and... he's, as much as I hate to say it, really hot, but there's nothing I can do about it... focus. Will is saying something. "Huh?" I mutter; that's always what happens when I think about my former crushes.

"I said 'Where you thinking about Cecil?'?" he asks and I blush, again, my crush is getting a bit out of hand; why does this always happen to me? "Yeah, sorry" I mutter and as he continues to mock me about my crush, I notice something; he's happier again, smiling, laughing... I could even get him to eat; there's a McDonalds about 15 minutes away, he might even eat.

"Listen, I'm starving and I saw a drive by McDonalds, it's like 15 minutes away by car, sounds good, yeah?" I ask and for a split second, he wears a frown. But he brings his normal smile back after a few seconds. "Sure" he answers and we hop into the car, only an hour after we came. After about 15 minutes, we enter, and for some reason, Will wears a giant grin.

I look at the direction he's looking at. "Well, that's surprising" I say as I look at what we found