Chapter 7 (hahahahahahahaha)

POV Will

~•~•~•~

Wait, what? He likes me back? What? I can't even react, my brain is frozen. Only when I see him run away with tears in his eyes do I unfreeze and run after him. I see him run into the woods crying and tears start streaming down my face.

I can't believe it, my crush tells me he likes me and then I scare him off. I run into the woods screaming "Nico! Please come back! Let me explain!" and after I see him get into the car I lose it.

I run back into the forest, and half way back to camp I trip on a backpack and break down crying on the forest, hugging my legs and I can't stop until my chest hurts. He's not coming back and I know it; he always wanted to leave and now he found the perfect reason, he thinks his crush hates him.

I calm down and two pretty blond girls holding hands (the ones I saw talking to Nico earlier), run my way. "What happened?" asks one girl. The one that was with Nico in the woods picks up the bag. "What's my bag doing here?" she asks.

"How do you know Nico?" I reply with a somewhat shaky voice. "Who are you?" one of them asks, she has brown eyes and I think her name is Sidney. "That's Will" the other one, with the green eyes, says.

"Oh" the other says. "What the hell is going on here?!" I ask. The girl who is apparently names Lauren introduces them, Sidney is her girlfriend, and then she tells me what happened the past few days, and the tree with Nico, and how after they left him Sidney admitted to be gay as well and that she has a crush on Lauren. "Okay, now we're all caught up with my story, now could you please tell me why you're crying your eyes out in the middle of the woods?" she asks and they both sit down next to me. I take a few deep breaths and tell them what happened.

"You idiot!" Lauren exclaims. "Hey, I was completely shocked!" I reply. Then she wrinkles her eyebrows. "No, I'm the idiot, I told him to tell you how he feels today. I'm sorry" she says. I get up and they follow me, Lauren looking through her bag.

"He left us a note" she says and pulls it out. She reads it and then when she hands it to me I snatch it and almost start crying again.

"He thinks I hate him doesn't he?" I ask and Lauren nods. "We need to talk to some people." I say and we walk back into camp. I walk to the Poseidon cabin and knock on the door. Percy answers and when we tell him that Nico ran away, he goes to find Jason. By the time he comes back, I've already IMd Hazel and Reyna.

"What's going on, Solace?" Jason asks. "And who are these two?" Percy adds. Me and Lauren tell them the whole story, and by the end, I got slapped on the arm twice. "What do we do?" Hazel asks.

"I'm going to find him." I say.

"Hell no Solace, you're the one who did all of this" Percy says. "But he's the only one who can bring him back" Reyna says from across the IM. "She's right, dude; Nico ran away because he thinks Will hates him. None of us can just convince him that Will doesn't hate him, it has to be him." Jason adds.

"So it's settled," I say. "I'm gonna go ask Chiron for a quest to bring Nico back home"