Epilog:

Carrie's POV:
~•~•~•~

Seventeen years later:

"Life for the two love birds got better from there. They learned to trust each other a little more about things that made them insecure.

"Nico didn't feel insecure when girls hit on Will. He'd just giggle and wrap his arms around Will from behind, smugly smiling as the shocked girl would walk away.

"Will wasn't so terrified of constantly losing Nico to the shadows. They were happy.

"But there was one problem Will solace had with Nico Di Angelo. And you'll know what that problem is very soon.

"After Will turned 18, they both moved permanently to New Rome. And they were so happy. They lived together, in the same cohort, they went to New Rome university with Percy and Annabeth, joined by Jason, Piper, and Leo by that time. They all spent every day with Hazel, Frank and Reyna. And they couldn't find a dam problem.

"But one day, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper and the two decided it would be a good time to visit the Greek camp, as they did once ever 3 month for the past 7 years. That day, Will was 22. Nico was 21.

"They did get an occasional hateful glare when they walked down the street holding hands, but did they give half a rat's ass? No! Not at all! Nico would just politely smile, and flip the person off.

"But that day, that one day, he didn't feel like doing that. He didn't feel like doing anything besides looking at the beautiful water of the Camp Halfblood lake with that amazing boyfriend of his.

"But now back to Will's problem.

"Will thought of it as he tapped Nico's shoulder. "Nico, listen... You're a huge part of my life. I love you so much" he said to Nico as they stood up. It was night time and the starts were shining bright.

""I love you too" Nico replied. "You mean so much to me, Nico, and there are times I think you'll never know that" Will said. He really couldn't take it, Nico looked so adorable like that. Well, he always looked adorable. Will remembered the time when they heard gay marriage was legalized all across the United States. He and Nico were so happy, they couldn't stop the tears of joy streaming down their smiling faces.

""But there's one thing that bugs me about you, Nico Di Angelo. And it's something I will never be able to shake off." Will said as they both stood up.

"Nico remembered every fight they had. There weren't many... And they weren't serious... What was he even taking about?

"Will thought for a moment. "Nico Di Angelo. That's my problem. Your name would look so much better with a... Solace in the ending of it" Will said, reaching out for the small box, kneeling down.

Nico was stunned. "So what do you think?" Will said. "Wanna make that Di Angelo a Solace?" He asked with a beautiful smile.

""Yes, yes, oh my Gods, yes!" Nico screamed, jumping up and down in uncomfortable joy. Will slid the ring onto his finger and they ran off to tell their friends about the beginning of their new lives" I finish reading out to my friends Casey during next to me.

"That's a really good ending for the book assignment, Carrie!" She yells and hugs me. I only smile.

She has no idea that's how my dads really got married and that's what really happened. Haha. She has no idea that it was all reality.

You see, after all that happened, uncle Percy and Annabeth thought it would be a fun idea to write a series about halfbloods. They wrote about everything from when Percy was 12. But Percy obvo had to change his name, so he chose something rather different... Rick Riordan.

I can remember the day Will and Nico adopted me. I was such a small one. I told them they were like my OTP from the series, since I had no idea why they actually were. And from there, um, your can guess what happened...

After about 3 more hours, Casey left. We had to write about a book series for our English assignment, so it's pretty clear what I chose...

I ran up to my dads and asked them if what I wrote was accurate. Judging by the tears in their eyes I guessed accurately. "Oh honey..." Dad (Will) said and ruffled up my hair. "Thank your for reminding us that wonderful day" he says.

It's been 7 years since they adopted me. I'm their daughter, Carrie, if you didn't get it by now. I'm 14. And I'm so happy I have the biggest heroes and my OTP as my dads.