Extended Summary

Shay couldn't list on her fingers the amount of times she'd almost died six months ago. But since then, nobody has actually tried to kill her.

Everything seemed to be going okay.

She had got over her rebellious phase and was back on track with good grades.

Her and Lydia were becoming closer and closer as the days went by. They were practically sisters.

Even if Malia didn't want to be a Hale, she was still Shay's family and they had created a bond that couldn't be broken.

She'd been helping Liam out for months and developed quite an attachment to the young beta who she now thought of like a brother.

Shay and Stiles still had a love/hate relationship but they still cared for each other no matter what.

Her and Scott were practically partners in crime. Both of them took on the role of 'parenting' (as stiles calls it) Liam. And their friendship has continued to stay strong.

The only significantly bad thing that had happened was that Derek had gone.

And when that happened, everyone thought Shay would break again.

But she was stronger this time. She'd built walls that nobody could knock down.

So when the scale tips and someone makes a surprise return, those walls will be tested.

Can Shay hold it together?

And the more important question is:

Will she make it to graduation?

~

A/N

So are you ready to continue reading the epic love story of Isaac Lahey and Shay Hale?

You better start getting prepared because this is going to be one hale of a ride.

(I'm not funny bye)

~ COMING TO YOUR LIBRARY OCTOBER 21st 2015 ~