Chapter 2: Ordinary

Not knowing what to do with myself, i got out of bed and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I saw that Daren beat me to it. Daren is tall, lean and well enough built. Green eyes and brown hair, quite good-looking if i had to say so myself. He is the type of guy that girls would want but can never get because he is not interested in finding his mate at this point, even though he is older than me.
"Morning." I chimed, not realising what the time was.
"Afternoon to you too." He greeted with a mouthfull of food. I took a seat at the counter and waited for Sam, our maid, to prepare me something for lunch.
"So what are the plans for today your majesty?" He said with a tone of boredom. Annoyed i said "How many times do i have to tell you not to call me that, i'm not the king yet." The corners of his mouth lifted.
"My apologies, Dean" I didn't believe he was sorry. To be honest he never was.

"So you really want to go take a walk in the forest?" Daren asked confused about my suggestion.
"Yes, i feel i need to stretch my legs a bit." I said. I don't know why, but i just had this feeling to be in the forest, like it was calling me. For some reason it felt ordinary.
Such a strange feeling. Why is it now that i want to be in the forest so badly. I never needed to go to the forest before. Odd.