Chapter 38:Coronation

I felt a soft gentle kiss on my cheek.
"Good morning beautiful." I heard Dean say.
"Good morning." I opened my eyes and stretched.
"You look sexy when you stretch out in the morning." He said smiling.
"You're weird." I said. He laughed.
"It's time to get up. It's our Coronation Day." He said. He hovered over me, gazing into my eyes.
"Fine, I'll get up. Where is the Coronation held again?" I asked frowning.
"It is held here, my love." He chuckled. I bit my lip.
"Oh."
"Are you nervous?" Stroking my cheek with the back of his hand.
"A little." Gazed into his eyes.
"Don't be my love." He kissed my lips ever so softly. It lingered for a moment that felt like forever.

Dean and i decided to shower together. He turned on the water and we started helping each other undress. Climbing into the shower, i stood while he washed my body and then my hair. I did the same when it was my turn.

We got out of the shower. I got a towel and handed one to him. I wrapped mine around my body and walked to the room.
"What should i wear?" I asked nervous.
"Not to worry, I'll go ask Abby to come help you." He planted a kiss on my bare shoulder before leaving.
He came back a while later with Abby trailing behind him. She walked to the closet immediately.
"Good morning, sweety." She called walking in.
"Good morning, mom."
"Since when do you start calling her mom?" Dean asked stunned.
"Since whenever i feel like it." I said.

At this point i am wearing a coral color dress. My hair being done by Abby again and my make up as well. It is like she became my personal stylist and stuff.
She is an awesome mom. I can't believe it is our Coronation day. Wow. Loads of stress.

I tried calming my nerves a bit. I didn't get far with that though. Abby did my hair in a kind of tight bun, that was kind of flat on my head, giving me a slight Victorian look. She looked at me through the mirror.
"What is wrong?" Still busy with hair.
"Just nervous, feels like i am getting married all over again." I half smiled. I fiddled with my hands.
"Sweety, you'll be fine." She squeezed my shoulders. I gave her a tight smile.
"I guess. A lot has happened these past eight or so months." I bit my lip.
"A lot has happened these past 13 years." She corrected me.

True. A lot has happened these past 13years. Where does my life lie from here? I guess I'll have to find out myself.

As we rehearsed, i walk in the hall after Dean walks in. My nerves are on edge. I start shaking a little and my heart feels like its in my throat. I gather my courage and walk in. Everyone is staring at me. I feel my cheeks turn red. Dean takes my hand. Calm. Only he can make me feel better. I stand next to him.

Dean's parents come to us with their crowns on their heads.
It actually looks good on them.
His mother stands in front of me.
"I hereby crown you, Queen Liana." She takes off her crown, i curtsey slightly, she places the crown on my head and i bow my head in respect.
"I hereby crown you, King Dean." His father crowned him. Dean bowed his head in respect to his father. We turned towards the crowd of people. Everyone stood from their seats.
"All heil King Dean. All heil Queen Liana." His father announced. Everyone bowed deeply. I felt a sudden sense of importance.

Afterwards, everyone just relaxed and we mingled with everyone who came. It felt good getting to know everyone. Of course everyone is vampire, but i know i am in no harm.

More and more vampires started leaving and it was getting late. Dean eventually whisked me away when almost everyone were gone. We were lying in bed, just in our underwear, holding each other. He traced with his fingers on my arms. We just laid in silence. It wasn't needed to speak. The silence was good. Peaceful even.
"I love you." Dean whispered in the darkness.
"I love you too." I whispered back. He kissed my head. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to embrace me. Dean's breathing got steadier and i knew he was asleep. I still waited for sleep to come and get me. Eventually it embraced me.