Chapter 18: Our First Night

"Can i just open my eyes now?" I asked annoyed. Dean is taking me who knows where and this blindfold is bugging me.
"No, we aren't there yet." I heard him say.

"Are we still in the house?" I asked confused.
"Yes." He said and suddenly brought me to a halt. I heard a door opening and the smell of chocolate and peppermint hit my nose. I love the smell and inhaled deeply. Dean led me further inside the room and i heard him closing the door and locking it. My heart beat accelerated, i felt nervous.
"You can take the blindfold off." Dean instructed and i did as he said. Luckily the room was dim, candles were scattered across the room, soft violin and piano music was playing in the background. The bed seemed very alluring.
"I wanted your first night with me to be as special as it can possibly be. I want you to never forget it." Dean's head was bowed low.
Is that a blush i see? I smiled to myself.

"You mean, we are gonna make love tonight?" I asked and gulped as i realised that this is what's going on.

"It will be as romantic as possible i promise. I won't rush anything, but that is, if you want to make love tonight?" He asked concerned that i might say 'no'.
"I want to." I said, barely a whisper. His eyes gleamed with love and happiness.

He really has waited a very long time for me. I thought to myself again.

Dean walked over to me. Lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me sweetly. Our lips were like two puzzles that fit together perfectly. He intertwined our fingers. He pulled away and gazed into my eyes for a moment, but it felt like forever. He kissed me again, more passionately than before. My heart felt like it was gonna break through my chest, my knees felt weak. I was so nervous, excited and heated. Being a werewolf, we go into heat and unfortunately for me, i was still in heat.

His hands left mine and he started leaving sensual traces on my body. I felt like jumping his bones at this very moment, but i have to keep myself under control.

He left my lips and started kissing down my jawline and neck. My breathing got louder. Everything started feeling so damn hot.

He gazed into my eyes again. I felt so lost and out of it, i didn't realise he led me to the bed. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed. He kissed me again, but with more passion and a hint of hunger.

My heat was driving me mad and so was he if he didn't do something soon. I felt my fangs starting to come out. I wanted to mark him right now, but can't.

"Love, can i bite you, mark you while we make love?" Dean asked as he looked into my eyes, his eyes drooping with love and lust.
"Yes, can i mark you as well?" I asked in return. He nodded his head.
He took my shirt off and i unbuttoned his, revealing his perfectly sculpted chest. We than took the rest of each others clothes off and ...

~~~~
Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like or love this chapter.