Chapter 15: Transformation

I've been in my room for more than a week. Not speaking to anyone. Not even Dean, and he has been begging me to come out.

"Love," Dean's voice came from the other side of the door. "Please come out and have lunch with me." He begged again. I sighed and got of the bed. Opened the door and looked at Dean's beautiful eyes. They were full of worry and love. My heart melted. I walked into his arms, hugging him as tightly as i could. He kissed the top of my head.
"Come eat with me." He offered. I just shook my head 'yes'. We walked to the kitchen. On our way i felt a little pain in my stomach, but ignored it. It was probably hunger.
We walked through the living.
Suddenly a sharp pain hit me in my back and i fell to the ground. Dean catched me before i made contact with the floor.
"Love what's wrong?" His voice full of panic.
The pain was unbearable. I could hardly breath. The sharp pain started spreading throughout my body. I screamed. My body felt like it was burning inside and out, while being crushed by something heavy. Every bone in my body started breaking. My blood curdling cry made Abby come as well. She tried to sooth me.
"P-please make it...s-stop! I can't take...it any further. It hurts so much!" I kept screaming. The pain is too much for me to handle. Bones still breaking. Tears started streaming down my face.
"Help me....please!" I couldn't handle any more pain. My body is too weak.
Dean and Abby tried to help, but i know they can't.
My head, eyes, teeth, everything was on fire.
What's happening to me? Am i dying?
Suddenly everything in my body went numb, and darkness consumed me.

"She's been asleep for 2weeks now, will she even wake up?" I heard Dean's concerned voice.
"She is fine. She will awake, eventually." Abby.
"Why did she transform so late? And did it go on for so long? Is it like that with all werewolves when they turn?" Dean sounded furious.
"No,all werewolves turn at the age of 15. She is the only late bloomer. And I've never seen a werewolf transformation that horrible." Abby said.
"So it's rare?"
"Yes, it's rare."
"I hope she wakes up soon."
"I hope so too."