Chapter 36: A ball?

"A ball?" I was so confused.
"Yes. The Coronation Ball." Dean said.
"And i am just randomly suppose to know what that means or is." I said bluntly. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"I love it when you are feisty." He said. I just hummed.
"A Coronation Ball, is where everyone comes to celebrate before my Coronation. Before i become King and you become Queen. A ball is held to honour us." Dean explained. I sighed heavily.
"Liana,my love, it will be fun. There is dancing and food and beautiful gowns-"
"And I'll look like a blown up cupcake." I cut him off. He laughed at me.
"Oh my love."

"Abby i know nothing about a ball and how to act or whatever." I said to her. She chuckled too.
"It isn't funny." I giggled.
"Oh come on,sweety, it is a little funny." She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"The ball is tomorrow evening and you don't know how to dance yet." Dean said. He took my hand and led me to the ballroom.
"What are the dances that we will be dancing?" I asked.
"Waltz. Australians folks dance. And Viennese waltz." Dean said.
"Isn't that awesome." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.
"You'll get it in no time." He took my right hand in his, placed my left hand on his shoulder and he placed his right hand on my waist.
"Ready?"
"I guess."
"1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3...." He counted as our feet moved in square motions. I looked down at them, but Dean put his thumb under my chin. Forcing me to look into his eyes. After a moment i was lost in them again.

After a while we were done dancing all the dances for the dance.
"You are actually a natural my love." Dean complimented.
"My feet are killing me." My eyes felt sleepy. Dean picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed. Pulled the covers over me and climbed in next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and darkness soon took over me.