Chapter 10: The date - Part 2

"It's quite a beautiful night." She said looking at the nightsky.
"Not as beautiful as you." I complimented. I looked at me, then looked away blushing.
"Thank you." She whispered.
"Your welcome." I looked at her for a moment.
"How is it that a badass girl like you, have such a different personality? Your so shy." I said to her.
"Well it's because that when i'm around you, i feel different. Relaxed, comfortable, peaceful. I feel like i can be a girl around you without having to show how tough i am." She explained. I smiled at her response. She made me feel like i wasn't a vampire, but a human. She was my opposite, but still my soulmate. I'm overjoyed of finding her.

"Liana?" I asked. She looked up at me. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, i almost lost my train of thought.
"Yes, Dean?" I loved the way my name rolled off her tongue.
"Would you consider being my official soulmate...wait...i mean...err....do you like me enough for us to be together?" I asked nervously.
"I do and i'd love to be your soulmate." She gave me her beautiful reasuring smile. I leaned across the table and she came closer. We were inches away, until our lips finally connected. Her sweet lips were so deliciously soft.

~~~
Sorry for the short chapter guys,but it felt right to leave it here.