Chapter 9: The Date

I was up and early and already began practicing. I haven't had breakfast yet. Dean had everything ready for me, even a new bow and arrow.
"He really does fancy you." Abby said. She stood next to me in her human form. I looked behind me to find Dean staring intendly at me. Blushing i looked back. I took another arrow.
"Maybe i fancy him too." Saying that made my heart race, butterflies start in my stomach and made my palms a bit sweaty. "Maybe you should say that to him. Afterall, you two are soulmates." She reminded me.
"I suppose...i never thought this would be possible." I admitted. I raised my bow, aimed at my target, took a breath, and released both breath and arrow.
Perfect shot. As always. I smiled to myself. Clap clap clap. I turned around to see Dean clapping his hands. I bowed.
"I love your aim and shooting skills." He complimented.
"Thanks." He walked closer to me and Abby walked into the house, leaving me with Dean.
"I'd like to take you on a date." he said sweetly. I smiled, blushing.
"I've never been asked on a date before."
"Well we are going on a date tonight." He walked away before i could say anything more, but then he turned around. "Oh and wear something nice." He smirked at me.

I took a nice hot shower. And now i was in my closet figuring out what to wear.
"Abby!" I called. After a minute she walked into my room.
"What's the shouting for?" She asked than scanned me.
"Alright sit on the bed and leave this to me." I did as i was told and waited.
Finally she came out with a ocean blue cocktail dress that ended above my knees with a tight waist and flowing from there. And got me black pumps with little bows pn them.
I got dressed and after Abby fixed my hair and make up. Just little eyeliner and mascara. My hair was straightened. I looked at myself in the mirror and i got to say, i looked good.

I came to find Dean waiting for me.
"You look beautiful." He complimented. He held out his hand to me, gesturing for me to take it. I took his hand and we walked towards the backyard. I was confused but didn't say anything. He opened the slidedoor for me.
I was in total awe. There were lanterns scatered randomly. The table was beautifully decorated with a lantern in the middle of the table. Luckily it was a windless evening. So nothing will be bothering me.
This is so unbelievable. Everything is so beautiful. I can't believe he did this.
"What do you think?" He asked, looking upon my awe expression.
"I think it's wonderful." I said softly, truthfully. We sat down. There was a tray with delicious goods. Strawberries covered with chocolate at the end with wip cream. Red wine. Ice cream with chocolate syrip.
Heavan.

Sorry guys, gonna end the chapter here, it's already 497 words.