Chapter 34: Girls day

We were at the mall. She wanted to go to all the shops and try everything. Ever since we got into civilization, she has been shopping like it was Armageddon any time soon. We just walked around, window shopping first.
"Breakfast?" She suggested. I smiled.
"Sure." We went to one of the café's. We ordered some cappuccino and waited to our bacon and eggs on toast.

"We haven't done shopping in a while and had some girl time. Since you'll be queen soon, we might as well enjoy this time together while we still can." She smiled.
"Perhaps. I never asked, but do you have a pack or something?"
"You could say that. But we shifters prefer to be solo. Like me for example." She pointed to herself.
"What are you going to do once i am queen?"
"Don't know sweety."
"You will visit though, right?" I grabbed her hand.
"Of course, sweety. Why would i not?"
"I just don't want you to forget about me."
"Oh sweety, i could never forget about you. Your my daughter. A mother never forgets, even if you're not my real child, i still raised you as if so." She took my hands in hers. I smiled up at her.
We were done with our breakfast and off to the shops. Every shop was madness. Abby picked me dress after dress, shoes after shoes. After that it was matching undergarments, then shirts, then pants, then make up. Where was the end to this woman?
She bought jackets as well. She was really going all out. We went to the jewelry store. She bought me a necklace and in graved my name in it. It was a heart-shaped locket.

We left the mall with like fifty or more bags, each. We have been in the mall for almost four hours, just doing shopping. And we finally came home.

I took all my bags and went straight to my room to pack everything away. Abby came in the room.
"Hey, girls day isn't over yet." She said.
"What do you mean?" I was actually afraid to ask.
"I am going to make you beautiful, not that i have to, because of your natural beauty, but i am going to make you extra pretty and we are going to get that sexy lingerie, that we bought so you can show it off for Dean. But first, we need to make you pretty for your date again." She explained.
"No way, i am not putting on the black and red laced lingerie. Forget it." I exclaimed. She gave me a wicked smile.
Uh-oh.