Chapter 39: I'm late

I looked at myself in the mirror. I noticed that my stomach was a bit sensitive and swollen. I even threw up earlier this morning.

What is going on with me?

I feel the nauseating disgusting toxins push up in my throat. I run for the toilet and bring up everything. My stomach clenches in agony.
"Are you okay my love?" Dean asks concern clouding his voice.
"No, don't come in here, please. I don't want you to see me like this." I get up, sitting on the toilet.
"Like hell. We are in this together remember." He strokes my cheek. I half smile. Suddenly i think about when i looked at myself in the mirror. I frown.

"What's wrong my love?" He frowned.
"I am not sure. How long has it been since we last made love?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment.
"It's been 18 days, why?"
"I... I am late. My period didn't come yet." I looked at him. He stared into my eyes. Suddenly he took out his phone. Dialed a number and waited for the person to answer.

"Eden, please come over and bring your work with." He hung up the phone. He ran his hand through his hair.
"Love, what's wrong?" He turned around.
"I think you are pregnant."
"Is that bad?" I felt nervous.
"No, it's not bad, i just want to make sure if you are okay and if you are pregnant." He explained. "What if i am not?"
"Then we'll try again." He smirked.
"And what if i am sick?"
"Then i will take care of you." He kissed my head.

The toilet became my new friend for the past couple hours. Dean has been passing back and forth in front of the bathroom door.
"Love, please you really don't have to endure this with me."
"We are in this together." Just then our bedroom door opened, revealing Eden, the house Doctor.

I laid on the bed, with my stomach bared. Dean stood watching as Eden studied my stomach.
Eden kept humming. It was weird. Her dark short hair suited her. She then looked at me and Dean and smiled at us.
"You're pregnant." She announced.
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Well, i am a vampire, i heard the tiny heartbeat of the fetus." She said. "I am just going to need you to fill this cup with your urine so i can see how far are you." She explained and i hated that idea.

Eden left us. Dean suddenly lifted me into the air, laughing.
"I'm gonna be a father. Oh my love, we are gonna be parents. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, my love." He laughed and cried at the same time with utter joy. Suddenly i felt his overwhelming joy surge through me and i felt overjoyed for having a baby, my baby, our baby. I giggled along with him as we celebrated my pregnancy.

Dean sat me on my feet again and kissed my lips deeply, passionately.
"I can't believe we are going to have our baby." He said. I chuckled at him.
"Relax my love, i am just as excited, but really." I said.
"We are going to be a great family. Great rulers and great parents." He said softly. He rested his head on mine and i closed my eyes.

I am having a baby. We are having a baby. I can't believe it. I can't believe this is my life now. What lies in my future? I hope we stay this happy.

"I love you, Liana." Dean whispered.
"I love you too, Dean." I whispered back.