Chapter 7: This is new

Dean took me shopping. Abby stayed home. I really wish she came along. I felt empty, lonely without her here. It's rare for me, she is the closest thing i have to a mother.
Anyway, Dean has been dragging me into every shop there was that existed of clothes. Jeans, tank-tops, skinnies, dresses; mini's, cocktail, you name it. He almost bought the whole store and my feet were starting to kill me. I hate shopping. At first i thought it was fun, but after the third or fourth store it got ridiculous. Finally he had finished and said we could go. Thank you. I thanked in my thoughts. We climbed in the car and my stomach decided to make a huge noise. I think the whole world could hear it. I didn't realise i was that hungry.
"Hungry are we?" He smirked, looked more like he wanted to laugh. Jerk.
"Yeah, i'm hungry." I said bluntly. He started the car and we took off heading home.
Home. That sounded so weird.

We arrived home and i got out of the car before Dean could open it. He just casually walked to the trunk and opened it to get the bags. Of course he would carry them.
"Let me help." I offered walking towards him.
"Nope. You open the door, i'll take this to your room and put them in your closet." He said. I did as he said and opened the front door. I waited for him to walk in first and closed the door behind us. We walked to my room together. Not talking or looking at each other.

I opened the door to my bedroom and he walked in, straight to my closet to organise my clothes.
This whole thing is so new and odd and different and just plain weird.

I was sitting on my bed, Abby with her head on my lap. Strange that Dean gave Abby her own room. Did he know that she could shift into a human?

After a while Dean come out the closet with less bags and went out my room. Strange.
I gently wiggled away from Abby and followed Dean. He went into Abby's room. I went in and saw him put the bags on her bed. When he turned around i was still standing at the door.
"I bought clothes for Abby as well." He said it like it was obvious. I looked at him suspiciously.
"I know Abby can shift into a human." He explained. I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Okay, i'd like you to explain everything to me. And don't leave anything out." I demanded. He looked at me and let out a heavy sigh.