Chapter 12: Parents

I arrived with Daren at my parents house. It's been quite a while since i've been here.
We were just waiting in the living room for my parents.

"Darling." I looked to see my mother holding her arms out to me.
"Hallo mother." I greeted, embracing her fragile figure, but she packs dinomite. She always had a very bad temper on her.
"How are you, my son? I heard that you have found your soulmate at long last." She said excitedly.
"I am good and yes, i have found her." I smiled.
"Oh what a wonderful thing." I haven't seen her this happy for me before.
"Indeed. Where's father?" I asked.
"Oh, well, you know how it is being King and all. Your Father is sorting out some politics with The Superiors." She explained.
"Is there any trouble?" I asked concerned.
"No, darling. Just the same old things." She assured.
"Alright." I dropped the matter.
"Oh, darling, you should bring your soulmate. I am dying to meet her."
"Of course mother. Is it all you wanted to see me about?" I asked.
"Yes, my darling. You are free to leave. We will have lunch some other time. Perhaps when you bring your soulmate." She said excitedly.
"I will do so, mother." I gave her a tight hug and walked with Daren out the door.

"So you are royalty and your parents want to meet me?" I asked stunned.
"Yes. They are so overjoyed for me, that they want to meet you so badly." He said.
"I don't even know what to think at this point." I said softly. Dean touched my cheek gently, i rested my face in his hand. I like it when he does this.
"You don't have to worry about anything, my parents will be completely fond of you, and you won't have to worry about being queen yet." He assured me.
"Why?" I asked.
"They will decide when they are ready to retire and they will even wait for you until you're ready for the responsibility. They won't rush things. I promise." He kissed my forehead gently. I smiled at him.

~~~~
I hope you guys like it so far.