Chapter 29: Drink from me.

I lied awake in Dean's arms as he was fast asleep. To think vampires actually sleep in beds and sleep. He looked so handsome as the moonlight highlighted his beautiful features. He moved in his sleepy haze and snuggled me closer to his chest. I turned around to lay on my side and his arm was tightly wrapped around my waist. His face buried in my hair. I looked at my ring on my hand. Not believing that it happened. I am truly his forever. I admired my ring even more as the diamond glistened in the moonlight.
Finally tiredness caught me and i found myself yawning. I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

I felt a warm tenderly, soft kiss on my cheek. I smiled and fluttered open my eyes. Staring up at my gorgeous vampire. He smiled his genuine smile.
"Good morning." He greeted sweetly. I smiled.
"Good morning." I greeted back.
"I brought you some coffee that i made." He gesture to the coffee on the bedside table.
"Thank you." I said gratefully. He moved himself behind my back and i rested against his chest. I handed my coffee to me. I took it from him and took a sip from the cup. Dean snaked his arms around my waist, avoiding my arms with my coffee. He kissed my shoulder.
"I could get more use to this, but what has gotten over you to bring me coffee and kissing me awake?" I asked puzzled.
"Just feel in great mood, that's all." He said. I turned slightly to look at him. I noticed his eyes weren't at their brightest and he had bags under his eyes along with dark circles.
"My love are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"Yes, i am fine." He assured.
"You're lying. What is wrong with you?" He sighed heavily.
"I am low on energy. I need to feed." He admitted. I sat my coffee down and raked away my hair from the one side of my neck.
"Drink." I offered.
"No it is fine my love. I'll drink from the animals." He said.
"Drink!" I demanded. Another heavy sigh escaped his lips. He brushed his fangs along my neck, giving me shivers of pleasure. He found my vein, and gently sank his canines in. I gasped at the pain, but quickly relaxed when it faded away, leaving me feeling utter bliss. I could actually feel the blood leave my body into his mouth.
My eyes started to droop. Finally Dean was done. He licked my wound on my neck with his tongue. Cleaning up the blood. I looked at him as soon as he was done.
"You look a whole lot better my love." I said.
"Thanks to you my love." He said. Kissing my forehead sweetly.
"I am glad." I said. I took my coffee and drank it further. It was a bit cold, but drank it anyway.

I stood outside in my archery outfit and practised my archery skills again. I was a bit rusty from not practising. But okay there was a good excuse for that. Dean came out and offered a hand.
"Relax your arms. Pull back with your shoulders. Rest the bow on your hand. Aim. Breath in. And release both breath and arrow." He instructed while i did what he said. The arrow flew gracefully into the target. Bullseye.
I smiled up at Dean.
"Thank you." I said and we kissed each other, passionately. Two perfect puzzle pieces.