Chapter 28: Proposal

"My love, how do you feel about becoming queen now?" I asked, Liana. She sat on my bed, looking uncertain. She bit her bottom lip. I could see she was thinking.
"Do you think i am ready?" She answered my question with a question. I smiled at her. She is so loving, caring and careful. But also uncertain of herself and she had no reason to be. She looked so cute, sitting on my bed, legs crossed and arms on her legs. Her short denim complementing her legs and her tight fit strap top complemented her curvy upper body. Hugging all the right places. Even showing how big her breasts really are.

"My love?" She called. I shook my head and came back to reality.
"Yes my love?" I asked.
"How far away are you that i had to call six times?" She asked.
"Sorry, what were you saying my love?" I asked.
"I am waiting for your answer." She looked at me.
"I think you are more than ready." I said truthfully. She smiled at me. I walked over to her and stroked her cheek gently. She took my hand and placed a kiss in my palm. It send shivers up my arm and straight down to a forbidden place. Only she could do this to me, only she could drive me this mad.

We walked to my parents to announce Liana's decision. I knocked on the door. When i heard my dad call on the other side, i opened the door and walked in, leading Liana behind me. My parents were sitting on the couch and we decided to sit opposite them.
"Mother, Father. Liana is ready to be queen." I said. My parents looked at each other and then to us.
"That is great news. We knew you would be ready soon." My father said to Liana.
"We will talk about every other detail later or tomorrow, for now, don't think about it." My mother said. We were dismissed and we went back to our room.
"Let's go out tonight." I said.
"Okay." She said.

We sat in a fancy restaurant, me in a tux and Liana in a beautiful blue satin dress. She looked gorgeous.
"There is something i have been meaning to ask you for a while." I said,clearing my throat and feeling nervous.
"Yes." She said expectantly.
"Will you marry me? Be mine officially? Perhaps we don't have to marry, but just be together, but i feel it is tradition to marry someone you love." I babbled. Liana looked stunned, trying to process my words. I gave her a moment so the words could sink in.
"Y-Yes. Of course i will marry you." She started sobbing with excitement. I pulled out the little diamond ring and she gasped. I put the ring on her let hand. It looked beautiful on her. I walked over to her and hugged her as she sobbed more.
"I love you, Liana." I whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." She whispered.