Chapter 27: Normal

Dean's parents came to visit for a few days. They heard about my kidnapping and they were greatly disappointed in their eldest son.
"He wanted the thrown, but we saw greed in his eyes and the darkness in his heart. We than gave the title over to Dean. Knowing he would rule the vampire empire with a great heart and care and love for his people." Markus said.
"That makes a lot of sense, he is great." I looked up at Dean and kissed his lips sweetly as he returned my kiss.
"Awww, that is so adorable." Sofia squealed. I blushed.
"Come now my beautiful, let us leave them alone." Markus said and the went off to their own room. Dean and i went to the living room to watch a movie. His friends were gone for now and Abby said she was going out for the day.

We settled for watching "How to train your dragon 2". We had popcorn ready and everything. Dean closed all the doors and windows, making it nice and comfy like a theatre.

I am so glad everything is back to normal.

I sat snuggled up against Dean's chest. We watched the movie in silence. I tear escaped my eye as Stoick said " You're as beautiful as the day i lost you.". I sniffed.
"What's wrong, my love?" Dean asked concerned.
"It's nothing." I said wiping away my tear.
"No, please tell me, my love." He lifted my chin to gaze into my eyes.
"It is just, those words he said is the most beautiful words you could ever say to a girl or woman. It's just so touching and beautiful." I sniffed.
"Haha, oh my love. You're beautiful when you're touched by words. And you look beautiful when you cry." He soothed. I kissed his lips sweetly.
We turned our attention back to the movie.

We must have dozed off during the movie, because i woke up with my head on Dean's lap and his on the couch. I quietly got up to get myself something to eat. I was starving.
I saw Abby making lunch when i came in the kitchen. She turned to me and smiled.
"You are just in time for lunch." She chimed.
"That is great. What are we having?" I asked.
"Homemade pizza." She said. I was a bit confused.
"Abby, i have practically lived in the forest my entire life. I have no idea what pizza is." I said.
She chuckled.
"Of course, sorry sweety. You will know what it is soon enough and you'll love it, trust me." She said.
"How do you remember all of this?" I asked.
"It's just like riding a bicycle." She said and laughed at herself.
She realised i didn't know what that was either.
"I am gonna go back to the living room." I said. She smiled and went back to work. I walked back to the living room. I heard soft music playing from the living room. I got closer and saw Dean waiting for me. The TV was off. Dean held out his hand and i took it gladly. He pulled me in and we started dancing slowly in a circle. I rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

Yes, this is normal.