Chapter 31: Lucinda

Sitting at the breakfast table, with Abby and the boys and Dean, a knock came from the door. Dean got up and went to open the door. A little while later i heard a high pitch screech. I left my food and went to go see what was going on. What i saw was not to my liking. Anger and jealousy boiled within me.

"Get off, Lucinda!" Dean yelled at the girl. Her arms were tight around his neck. She was trying with all her might to kiss him.
"Oh baby, i missed you." She pouted.
"Get off him!" I growled at her. I got her attention. She immediately let go of Dean and gave me a dirty look.
"Who is this?" She gave me a disgusted look. "I didn't know you got yourself a dog." She said disgusted.
"What did you call me?!" I yelled furious at this point.
"I called you a mutt." She said, nose in the air. That was it i lunged at her, but Dean caught me. I struggled against him.
"Let go of me so i can rip her head off!" I yelled.
"Calm down my love." Dean said trying to restrain me.
"My love? You can't be serious? You have a mutt for a girlfriend?" The bitch said.
"I'm his fiancé you stupid, pathetic, slut." I yelled at her. She gaped at my response.
"That's it you blonde bimbo!" She yelled and lunged at me. I kicked Dean off and lunged at her.
She caught my hair in her grasp, i punched her in the stomach, making her lose her grip and breath. I took her by her head and kneed her in the face and punched her in the nose.
"OW! YOU BITCH!" She screamed at me. She held her bleeding nose. She tried to lunge at me again but Dean stopped her.
"Oh baby, look what she did to me. She is crazy." She pouted by him.
"I have been wanting to kick your ass myself for a long time, i more glad she did it." He said to her. Her face fell instantly. It felt amazing hearing him say that. I felt like laughing with joy and victory.
This slut isn't getting my man.
"What are you saying?" She asked stunned.
"He's saying, take a hike, beat it, get out, go away, leave him alone. Take your pick." I said harshly. Her face grew angry and she stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

"Care to explain?" I raised an eyebrow at him, smirking.