Lapis x Reader (Part 2)

Previously on Lapis x Reader...

[Y/N] healed Lapis and now they are out for a searh for Peridot
__________________________________________________________ _______
Lapis P.O.V

I flew as fast as I can but [Y/N] always caught up to me. "Looks like your wings can't beat my bike" [Y/N] said. "Well I guess your right" I said. I gave [Y/N] a sad look before losing my wings and falling down. "Lapis !" I heard [Y/N] yelled before speeding up to catch me. Just as he/she was about to catch me I summoned a better pair and flew up. "Gotcha" I said giving he/her the troll face. "Okay you got me on that one" I said. "Lapis" [Y/N] said. "Yes" I said. "I'm hungry" She/He said. "Okay there is a big donut over there so lets do it" I said. "Okay" Y/N said. I landed on the parking lot while Y/N parked. "You got money" I asked. "Dammit I left my wallet" Y/N said. "Mmm" I got and idea" I said as I changed my form to be a tad more.....revealing. Y/N face went blank as we walked in. "Hello may I take your order" Sadie said. Lars went pass to stock up the drinks. He bumped me which caused me to fall and messed up my skirt or it seemed like it. "Ma'am are you okay" Lars said. "Oh I'm okay cutie pie" I said as I got up. "Oh" Lars said. "May I have 2 donuts" I asked him. "Sure" he said as his voice squealed. "How much I owe" I said. "Well hangout with me and I'll see what I can do" Lars said. "My pleasure" I said. Lars gave me two donuts and we went outside. I looked up at the sky and saw a green ship shaped like a hand. "Oh my god" I said with my mouth full. I got up and ran back to the store and told Y/N "Peridot's here". "Lets go" Y/N said. We ran outside and Y/N said "wait how do you know that's Peridot" Y/N said. I pointed at Peridot's ship, she must of saw me because she put up the middle finger up. "Yep that's Peridot" Y/N said. We went to the temple and saw the crystal gem with the laser light canons. "If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs" Steven said which caused it to activate. The bullets hit the ship but didn't cause anything to happen. "Lapis" Steven yelled as he hugged me. His hand wrapped around my butt which caused me to blush of embarrassment so I changed it back and he was chest area. "Steven" I replied back hugging him tight. "Guys we have to fight I don't think it's time to get all mushy" Amethyst said. "Amethyst I agree" Pearl said as she smiled at Amethyst. "Amethyst smiled back at Pearl. "PEARLMETHYST CONFIRMED" Lapis yelled. "Y/N get the camera" Lapis said. "Oh...my god I can't be nice to Amethyst for one second without you thinking we're dating" She sighed. "Okay prepare for battle everyone" Garnet said.
__________________________________________________________________

Time skip because your awesome

"Okay Steven, you have to go because we don't want to get to hurt" Garnet said. "Okay, Garnet I won't fail you" Steven said. "I know" Garnet said. "Okay Y/N dance with me" Lapis said. "Why" You said. "Just cause" Lapis said. You and her began to dance and after that you dipped her then yanked her up for a kiss. You guys kissed and began to glow. "Wow..Gaint woman" Steven said as he got in the car to drive away. "See you later, Steven" we said. "Okay guy's Peridot ship is going to land soon like in 15 so get ready" Garnet said.
__________________________________________________________________
Y/N fusion P.o.v

Peridot's ship was about to land when you heard a portal behind you. You didn't alert Opal because she would defuse. "FIRE" Garnet yelled. Opal realised the arrow but it didn't affect the ship. Opal turned around and saw Steven which caused her to defuse. "Steven get out of here" Pearl said. "It's too late" Garnet said. Peridot ship landed and Peridot came out with this woman about Garnet sized but a little taller. "Oh...my...god...is that yellew diamond" I said to Lapis in my mind. "Yep" Lapis said. All of us summoned our weapons. "Seems to be unfair to me since you guys have fusions lets make it fair" she said as she winked at peridot. She set down a device similar to the robonoid destroyer. "Keep her clean Peri" Yellow Diamond said. Suddenly a bass was playing in the background. "Run" Garnet said. We all ran but didn't get far because Peridot presssed a button that basically stunned us or at least made us weak because last thing You remembered you blacked out.
__________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this wasn't good I was in a rush so more request or do you want a part three