Pearl x Mysterious Woman

Angst:
In which Mystery Woman finds out about Rose
__________________________________________________________________________________
Pearl Pov

This makes my stomach churn. I can't stand talking about her, it makes me feel sick to my stomach. I got used to the effect talking about her had on me but I am far from over her. I feel bittersweet about the human I met at the concert yet she makes my stomach churn in a different way. I loved and will always love Rose but just talking about her is too much.

We stared at the picture of Rose that was hanging up. She was standing beside me looking up at the picture. There was tension in the air as I tried to keep it together. I felt like I was about to throw up but my self control restrained it from happening. She took a deep breath which lifted some tension.

"She looks beautiful" She said as she grabbed my hand

"-But if you don't want to talk about it you don't have to"

"No...it's okay"

She walked us over to the couch which I was thankful for. She stayed silent for awhile from that I knew she was analyzing me.

"Can you tell me more about...Rose" She said as I cringed at the name

"Rose and I were friends for a long time, we fought the war together to get freedom and independence from homeworld after that we built the temple then settled down"

"What happened to her"

This is my breaching point.

"She started dating a man named Greg-" I stopped myself when my voice started to crack

I felt tears start to spill out my eyes as I looked away. My body trembled when I said the last words of the equation.

"She gave birth to Steven so she had to go away"

It's over.

My body trembled all over I wasn't sure if it was from the anger and bitterness or the sadness and greif I had over her.

"She left me for Greg"

Suddenly, I felt warmth fill my skin. My eyes widened as I found that she was hugging me. It wasn't like  Steven's hugs nor Amethyst's hugs. It sent a tingle down my spine. Greg's hugs would usually be sweaty ones but this hug was way different from any hugs I've gotten.

Another silence filled the room. It was a comforting silence.

"I just wanted her to love me the same way I loved her" Tears streamed down my cheeks

I looked at her to see she was crying too.

"What are you crying for"

"Because you are crying"

We sat there enjoying each others warmth until I looked up her. She stopped crying and was looking up at the picture of Rose. Even though I love Rose I have to move on. She looked down at me then grinned.

"What'cha lookin at"

Even I have to get over you Rose.

I kissed her chin to see what reaction I would get. She froze then grabbed my wrist before pulling me into a kiss. It was chaste but it felt amazing.

"Do you or is it because-"

"I like you for you not because you look like Rose...not anymore"

She grinned at me before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Well since you've poured out to me so I guess it's my turn"

There is something about her, I can't put my finger on. It makes her so different from Rose but then again it makes her like Rose. I've never met a human like this.

                   She's Amazing.
----------------------------------------------------------------
So the next chapter is going to be a Lapidot but it's going to be a draft or a sneak peak of the next story I'm going to make.