Pearl x Sapphire

Depression was always a problem for Pearl when Rose got with Greg but this time it's more than that. Ruby goes on a mission for a week so Sapphire doesn't have anybody to talk to.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Sapphire's P.o.v

It was a cold day in Beach City with Ruby gone but that didn't stop me from having a little sanity. The night sky shone through the temple from above as the crickets chirped through the night. I sat on the floor of my cold tundra of a room while drinking tea. Steam rose from the cup which was noticeable in the cold air. 

"I wish Ruby would come back soon"

I slouched down on the wall as I looked up at the night sky taking in all of the stars that this side of Earth had to offer. My eye reached the moon which was in the middle of the night sky. 

Midnight, Rose would usually be back by now. I guess she is going to be gone for awhile. Amethyst went to visit Vidalia and that will be for a couple of days.

"Guess I'm a-"

I was cut off by a moan that came through the temple. 

Probably another human.

The moan came again so I got a little suspicious.

I got up and summoned some ice then began to walk to the source. 

Pearl's room.

"S-sapphire" Her voice a below a whisper 

I looked at Pearl from a distance and when I saw her I knew what was wrong. 

"Pearl, you are in heat" My voice cracked knowing the fear I had for gems in heat

Pearl was laying flat on the ground with rips and tears all around her shirt. Blue blood seeped from her body into the salty water below. 

"Pearl"

I ran to her knowing that this could be dangerous but I had to be there for her.

"Sapphire stay back" 

"But you are dying"

"I can just reform if I stab hard enough"

"No, don't do that" 

I sat down beside her. 

"Let me see your back" 

Pearl turned around revealing some cuts she had on her back. I summoned my med-kit I kept in my gem for Ruby when she went on her rampages then I fixed Pearl's wounds. After I was done I wrapped her torso with an ace wrap. I let my fingers explore her back but not for long because I didn't want to arouse her more. 

"Thank you, Sapphire"

"You're welcome"

"Can you massage my shoulders"

"Not in your current state" 

Pearl sat crisscrossed while I floated around. 

"What stage you are on"

"What"

"What stage of heat you are on"

"Stage 4"

My eyes widened at that number. 

It's enough being around a gem that is in heat but being around a gem that's in stage four-.

"Are you about to go in stage 5"

"In a few more minutes....that is why I told you to stay away but it seems you can't take a hint" Pearl said with a weak laugh

Heat for a gem lasts only for a week. 

No wonder everyone left the temple. 

"How many days you've got left"

"This is my last day"

Maybe if I relieve some of the heat she can last because I can tell when she reach stage 5 I'm a goner. 

I have to do it but if I do-. 

____________________________________________________________________________________
Pearl's P.o.v

"Sapphire" I waved my hand in her face 

Sapphire looked up at my face then tackled me to the wet floor.

"Sapphire what are you doing" 

No answer. 

Her hands interlocked with my hands as her lips took mine to a world full of imagination. The kiss was so intoxicating that it almost made me want to kiss back but I knew it wasn't right. 

"Sapphire, this isn't right"

A familiar pang of lust hit as Sapphire kissed my neck.

It's too late.

Wait is she really going to do that...for me.

"Sapphire I'm sorry" I moaned

"I know" Her words were smooth as the slid off her tongue

__________________________________________________________________________________
2 weeks after Pearl was in heat

Pearl's P.o.v

I walked up to Sapphire's door with a confident stand and a pot of flowers. My hand reached to knock on the door when Sapphire opened the door.

"Um may I come in"

"Sure" Her voice was cold

Sapphire sat on the bed then patted the small space beside her. I sat beside her in a submissive way quickly losing all of my confidence to ask her the important question I've dying to ask her.

"No Pearl, we didn't have sex"

"Really" I gasped

I relaxed when I found out that information.

"Here" I gave her the flowers

"Next time I'm in heat just leave me, I don't want to be the one that hurts you"

"I'll take that in mind next time I freeze you"

"Why did you do that anyway"

"That was the whole point of seducing you"

"Can you do me a favor and don't tell anyone"

Sapphire nodded.

"You know Ruby is going to kill us if she finds out"

"That's why I told you to keep it a secret"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Story one of the three week special

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I wrote it