Amethyst x Reader

Same as Garnet x Reader just without the birthdays
__________________________________________________________________
Your P.o.v

There you were right there with Amethyst. "How can I trust you if you can't trust me" She said as she teared up. I began to walk up to her but she just backed away and ran away. "Amethyst..wait" You said chasing her. "Why should I...I'm not worth your time anyway, she said as she wrapped away. Just before the stream went off you jumped in it. As it died down you fell. You looked up and saw a dark scary place. "Kindergarten" You whispered. You saw Amethyst go into a hole. You transformed into a cat and walked up in the hole. "Aww..it's a cat" Amethyst said as she picked you up and rubbed you. You purred as her soft fingers glided though your long hair. "Sometimes Y/N makes me feel bad about myself" Amethyst said. "She is so awesome and I am nothing compared to her. "Her hair is so beautiful especially when it radiates in the darkness" She finished. "Well I think you should talk to her about it" You said. "Wow a talking cat...today is my lucky day" Amethyst said. "But what if I mess up like I did earlier and mess up our friendship" Amethyst said. "Like I did earlier...she was talking to Pearl about some "secret" and I got jealous and ran off." She said. "Im such a bad friend sometimes" she said as she as began to cry. "Hey..wipe those tears" You said as you licked her tears away. "You need to tell her how you feel because if not she is going have a boyfriend and it's going to come out in the wrong time" Y/N said. "You're right" she said as she got up and took you to the wrap pad. She set the stream and you swam up so you could get there first. Once you were in the house you transform back into human form and sat on the chair.

Amethyst teleported back in and saw that you was sitting down. She stared at you as walked up to her. "Sorry abou-" she said before getting interrupted by a long kiss by you. Amethyst needed time to adjust to it but when she melted into it you pulled away and she pouted. You walked to the door and transformed into the same cat that you transformed into at the kindergarten. You winked at her and said "By the way me and Pearl was talking about how can I win you over and Amethyst you are everything to me" You said as you opened the door to walk away.