Lapis x Lars

Lars comes to Steven's house to give back the phone he left.

Lapis Pov
-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven insisted that Peridot and I could come over his house to play some board games. Peridot denied saying that she has to finish something she is working on for the house. I came over to see what a board game was. Human traditions are interesting when you don't have anything else to do.

"So you have to move you piece like this Lapis" Steven said as he moved my piece to the right

"When I roll the dice, whatever number I get I have to move the shoe that number"

"Yes"

"Oh okay"

We were playing Monopoly. He said it was a long game but I didn't mind that at all. After about 20 minutes of playing someone knocked on the door. Steven walked over to the door then opened it. A human handed Steven a phone before Steven asked if he wanted to come in. He came in with a starry-eyed Steven behind him. The human sat on the coach as Steven resumed the board game.

"Do you want to buy this property"

"What is a property"

"It's like a house"

"Why would I need that if I already live in the barn"

"The goal of the game is to make me go bankrupt"

I felt as the human stare at me so I glanced at him. He smirked at me as goosebumps arose from my skin. This human makes me very uncomfortable.

"I take it your one of those gem ladies right"

"Um sure if that what you guys call it"

He gave a satisfied groan.

"Steven, who is this human"

"My name is Lars, you don't have to be too shy"

Something about Lars radiates with distaste.

The game of Monopoly continued until Steven decided to stop it.

"Well, this been a great game"

I giggled.

"Yeah Steven"

"We should continue this tomorrow"

"Maybe I'll come over, Steven" Lars said

Fuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------