Peridot x Oc

Beryl loves Earth, but Peridot loves Beryl.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Peridot's P.o.v

"Wow, Peridot you didn't have to do this"

"I wanted to because that's what..
..Friends...do"

Beryl hugged me before summoning her wings and flying away.

"Just great"

I looked up in the sky to see Beryl trying out her new wing expansions I gave her. Beryl is an outgoing gem and she was also being calm at the same time. She had white skin with brown hair braided down her back.

Why didn't you give me a chance to talk before you flew off.

She soared through the sky with the wing expansions, but this time she was faster than usual.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was faster than Peridot.

"PERI"

There was a flash before I was tackled to the ground. Dust filled the air after we landed.

"Are you okay"

My vision cleared to see Beryl on top of me with a worried expression.

"Yeah..*cough*...what happened...did the expansions break"

"No, it's just that I thought you said something to me so I came back"

Warmth radiated off her skin as she got off of me. Her face turned red when she looked to the side.

"I never got to look at Earth like this before"

"Oh, it just took a few metal parts that you can obtain from the kindergarten" I said smugly

"You are such a nerd"

I grinned after she sat down in the grass. She then observed the grass carefully.

Irony.

"So, um Beryl I wanted to ask you something"

"Yes Peridot"

"Can we do the human tradition of dating, I'll be sure to make it fun"

"Sure Peri"

"So you want to be affiliated with me"

"Aren't we already affiliated"

"No, I mean as in a relationship like kissing and cuddling"

"But you just asked me if I wanted to date you and I said yes so that means we are already affiliated"

I groaned.

"IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME THEN.....KISS ME, SHOW ME THAT YOU LOVE ME"

My eyes watched Beryl as she walked over. That familiar warmth was still there, but this time it was hotter. She bent down, then kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy now"

I blushed while looking down.

"Yeah, so want to go out tonight I know this spot where there is a bunch of exotic plants"

"Sure"

"Does 8PM sound good"

Beryl nodded before flying off.

She could at least tell me before she flies off.

-------------------------------------------------------------_________________________________________

Enjoy.