Sardonyx x Female Reader

College Au:

Y/N helps Sardonyx decorate the dorm.
_________________________________________________________________

Rain pattered the window our dorm room. Sardonyx was out buying Halloween decorations so that meant I had a couple minutes of silence. I was wrapped in a blanket reading a magazine on my bed. Sardonyx wanted me to decorate the board outside our dorm, I complied by drawing a few bats and a pumpkin but I already know she wouldn't be satisfied with that. My mind changed between the thoughts of my magazine and Sardonyx until I heard the door unlock.

The sound of glasses shifting around filled the room. There was giggle before Sardonyx kicked the door open because of her preoccupied hands.

"I must say Y/N, the pictures look lovely but can you put a few more decorations on it-oh and I brought extra supplies so it would be easier for you"

"Okay" I stated clearly interested in the magazine that I was reading

She left the room. My guess was that she was taking a closer look at the picture that I drew. As much as the magazine was interesting, I wondered what she doing. Curiousity took over me before I closed the magazine. My body proceeded out the dorm where Sardonyx was. I found her drawing something around my drawings.

"See Y/N, you have to make the board dazzle in fashion"

"Interesting"

She backed away from the board to reveal her art work. I wasn't intrigued by what I saw but I had to give her the credit she deserved.

"It looks great"

"Thank you, darling"

She gave you a quick peck before going back into the dorm room.

Why do I love this nerd so much?

Wait didn't she tell me to do it.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is short.

Do you guys like Overwatch or is this a 1 man fandom?