Dominated (Garnet x Jasper)

Garnet P.o.v

I was sitting on the couch watching tv with Steven when all of the sudden a chair rolls pass and I see Jasper in that chair.

"Yo square head lets battle" Jasper said

I looked at her and stared. "No"

"Too scared I'm gonna win"

"Not really"

"Then fight me"

"No"

"Pathetic and Peridot called your fusion a clod but you don't want to fight"

Ruby took over so fast that Sapphire didn't even see it coming.

"Listen Big Buff Cheeto Puff there is a reason I don't want to fight but now since you want to called people names I'm not sure if I can prevent my anger"

"Good let's-" Jasper said before getting interrupted by Garnet punch. Jasper slid on the floor before crashing out of the wall onto the sand leaving a really long streak. Garnet walked through the hole Jasper put though the wall.

"Guess you are a war machine" Jasper said as she wiped the blood from her nose

Jasper ran up to Garnet and began to wrestle with her, Garnet whatsoever was blocking all the hits like the boss she is but Jasper occasionally got a few hits and slaps. An idea popped in her head. Jasper hit her once again and Garnet tripped over the sand.

"Looks like I win"

"......"

"Huh"

"......"

Jasper bent down close to Garnet face. Garnet came closer to Jasper's face like she was about to kiss her. Jasper was blushing really hard thinking that she would finally get a kiss from Sapphir....I mean Garnet's lips but Garnet wasn't planning on that. Jasper closed her eyes waiting for her kiss but it never happened which caused her to open her eyes just to see Garnet head butting her. Jasper flew as she landed in the water sadly breaking her spine the impact. I went over to wear she landed only to see her gem.

"Ruby you shouldn't have fought her"

"She wanted it and deserved it"

"I guess you did a nice job"

__________________________________________________________________

Jasper p.o.v

I reformed with a black tux on because plan A didn't work so plan B have to work if not I have 24 plans.

"Garnet you won"

"Yea so"

Amethyst walked in talking to Pearl and Lapis about the new motorcycle she got but then she stopped in my tracks. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me then whispered in Lapis ear. Lapis blushed while Amethsyt went for Garnet.

"So Garnet who won the fight"

"I DID"

"Oh Garnet that's so awesome" She said then hugged Garnet

I got so angered that I kicked the table and punched the tv.

"Son of a mother****ing *****" I mumbled as I kept punching the t.v.

"You okay man" Amethyst said

I turned around at Amethyst to face her and smiled creepliy. "Yes Amethyst everything is so ****ing perfect it's just this mother****ing static is ear raping the **** out of my ear" I said as the last punch split the tv apart.

"The tv is not on though"

"I don't give a **** about the t.v" I said regaining my calmness

"K man bye" she left trying to hold in her laugh

"I got to go to the grocery store Garnet need anything"

"Nah I'm good I have to go to the temple"

"Bye" I said as I walked out of the beach house

"Plan C then" I mumbled to myself

I walked into the store and purchased Icyhot and a purple flower. I walked back to the beach house and saw Lapis and Amethyst talking while Pearl was practicing. Garnet came out of her room with a bubbled gem.

"Hey Garnet I need to talk to you"

"Make it quick I have stuff to do"

I opened the door and motioned Garnet to come outside on the beach.

"Garnet I have special feeling for...."

"You" Garnet finished my sentence

"I brought you a flower and some Icyhot...I know you like that kind of stuff"

I handed her the flower and Icyhot. She didn't do anything at first but she came up to me and said.

"Date when I come back" She said as she kissed me on the lips and threw me on the ground then walked off.

"Dang J you just got Dominated by the G squad" Amethsyt said

I was too dazed to come back at her so I just agreed with her with a simple mumble.

"Yep..I was dominated"
_________________________________________
More requests plz