Ruby x Reader

Ruby attracts everyone in class but doesn't seem to have interest in them. When he meets Y/N in gym class, everything changes.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N's P.o.v

I was playing dodgeball, not that I wanted to play though it was just for a gym grade. Many kids prefer gym over reading but I am a completely different case. I hate gym and doing physical activities because someone always have to get hurt. Often people call me an emo because they never see me smile but I don't see myself agreeing to that, it's just I am really shy.

A ball flew pass my face as I came back to reality and it was like a warzone, kids throwing and dodging balls like an expert but me, I was standing in the middle of it all.

Not again.

A person spotted me and then I realized that I was like prey amoung wolves. I ran for my life as a ton of balls were being thrown at me. I looked around and saw only one player left, Ruby.

I hate Rubies, they are so mean to me just because I am in a lower rank than them.

Just as I was running I heard a voice.

"Hey, watch out"

Then I felt a bundle of warmth on me.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Ruby's P.o.v

Y/N was about to get hit with a ball so I pushed her/him away but then I fell. Everything stopped even the game.

"Hey this is gym class not a make out session"

"What no it's not like that"

I looked down and I saw my hands on both sides of Y/N. She/He looked suprised but then her puplis narrowed into little dots in her/his eyes.

"GET OFF ME" Y/N said as she kicked me off of her/him

I fell on the floor with a loud grunt.

"Don't do that Ruby, you could have cost your team" She/He said dryly before leaving

I stared not knowing what to do.

"Ruby get up, it is time for round two"

I looked back and saw everyone in their places.

"Oh sorry"

____________________________________________________________________________________
Y/N P.o.v

I ran down the hall to the bathroom and once I entered I slid down the wall.

"What was I thinking"

I looked down on the floor then raised my sleeve to turn on my watch which granted me invisibility.

"12 minutes by myself"

I looked up at the ceiling and sooner enough my eyes decided to close.

_____

"Come on Ruby baby"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Ruby and some other gem coming into the bathroom.

"Don't call me that"

"But don't couples give eachother names"

"We are not a couple"

The girl began feeling Ruby.

"Weren't we here to look for Y/N"

"Weren't we here to look for Y/N, see Ruby when a gem offer you her services you are supposed to say yes"

"Sex isn't service and plus I don't like you"

"Why are you even looking for Y/N"

"To make sure she/he is okay"

"Why Y/N is a shy b*tch why would you want her\him to be your friend"

"Y/N is not a b*tch, in fact she is better than you and if you believe she is one then you minus well stop helping me"

Ruby began to sniff the air.

"She's/He's here"

"Ugh I don't see nothing going on here so I am going to leave"

"Okay bye"

Ruby waved at the gem as she left. I sat knowing what I did was wrong and I felt guilty. Ruby grunted and clenched her stomach as she fell to the floor. I became visible as I ran to Ruby's side.

"Ruby"

I looked down at her and she was unconscious. My gem glowed as my sensors activated.

"Thank Diamonds"

It was just some sleep gas that contained some poisoning. ( Gems can't die from food poisoning )
______________________________________
Ruby's P.o.v

I opened my eyes as I took a deep breath.

"Take it easy there"

My eyes averted to the person that was on the side of me.

"Y/N" I said sounding a little weak

"You sound pathetic right now"

"Says the person who have a soft spot for me"

"Ha like if, I only saved you because I felt like it, anyway where are the girls that always chase you"

"Don't know and I really don't care"

"I heard you were looking for me"

"Yeah so what"

"So what do you want"

"I want you"

Y/N giggled.

"What"

"You know you can't have me right"

"Oh no not like that" I blushed

"As a friend" I said shyly

"No"

"Why"

"I hate Ruby's, you are even lucky I decided to save you"

I got up to walk away when I felt a cool breeze which caused me to look down at my bare chest.

"Forgot this"

Y/N threw me the shirt. Oh now she want to get playful.

"You missed class"

"Really, I'm not dumb"

"So why are you talking to me if you hate me"

Haha not so clever now.

"Maybe I don't hate you specifically"

Damn it.

"Whatever I'll see you in Geometry"

I heard Y/N sigh.

"Y/N for a silent kid your pretty good at being attractive"

"See you in Geo. Ruby" Y/N's voice cracked

Knew she liked me.
__________________________________________
Also new t or d update