Opal x Male Reader (College Au)

Same as Garnet x Reader
-------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.o.v

I was taking a test when I heard someone whisper my name.

"Psst Y/N"

I look over to where the sound was coming from and it was Opal.

"What Opal...I am taking a test"

"Well I didn't study well I actually forgot about it"

"So what are you getting at"

"Can....I mean....may I cheat off of you please" She said trying to be a little more proper than she already was

"No this is a test...you know if we get caught even looking at each other people would get all weird and tell the teacher"

"Come on please"

"No and that is final"

I went back to doing my test in full concentration while Opal on the other hand began to look around the classroom for answers. After answering five questions, I heard a squeak then another one and another one. My eyes averted to Opal and I found out that she was trying to copy off of me anyway. She tilted her desk and looked at my paper but I covered my answers so she couldn't see them. Opal grunted in annoyance as she tilted her desk a little further but turns out it was too far and she fell. Everyone looked at Opal even the teacher and there was a silence until the teacher spoke up.

"Opal...Y/N Office now"

"What" I said

"OFFICE NOW"

I walked out and Opal walked out behind me. She finally caught up to me after running in the hall which was another rule she broke.

"Y/N I'm sorry"

"Opal this is like the 20th time this year, I DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S LIKE YOU ARE TWO PEOPLE OR SOMETHING, ONE TIME YOU WANT TO BE A BAD A** THEN WHEN I GET MIXED UP IN IT LIKE ALWAYS YOU WANT TO SAY I AM SORRY...IF YOU ARE REALLY SORRY....YOU WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN"

I paused once I realized what I said.

"Well Y/N sometimes I feel like two people trying escape a void but it's not working...one part of me feel salty and one feel sweet, sometimes I feel like a mistake but then I realize that I might be a mistake sometimes I do reckless stuff to hide my anger and sadness or sometimes I run away from all my problems but I know that they will come back....It is really complicated and I am trying to find myself in this but every time I try or even think about trying it is like I am slowly losing it "

I was speechless after that but I knew what I had to do.

"Opal we are all trying to find ourselves in this lost world...Sometimes I can get lustful over y-..this girl and she don't even know even though the person is in front of her"

"Who is the girl"

"I can't tell you that"

"Why not"

"Opal...you remind me of these two girls I had a crush on their names was Pearl and Amethyst but they moved somewhere else if I had one more chance I would tell them I love them."

Opal blushed as she walked closer to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I can show you something..come to my house after school"