Blue Pearl x Yellow Pearl

Two Pearls under different divisions, See how they carry out a mission.
_

___________________________________________________________________________________
Blue Pearl's p.o.v

"Yellow Diamond can be so annoying sometimes like do she know that sometimes I don't want to hear her yelling when I am trying to carry out a task that was specifically assigned by her"

Yellow Pearl was having one of her many breakdowns that seem to be caused by Yellow Diamond.

"I mean don't you understand"

I sighed.

"I know you don't talk but come on don't your Diamond get on your nerves"

"Why is she like this, if a Diamond or even a quartz catch her saying that...I don't even want to think about the punishment"

"What was the mission again"

I slapped my forehead in disappointment as I handed her the paper with the task we had to do.

"Give White Diamond a letter" Pearl's voice cracked

I nodded.

I could feel the fear radiate off of her as we walked.

"How long is it before we are there"

I pointed to the tall tower that was only a mile away.

Yellow Pearl gulped as we walked the rest of the journey silent.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Yellow Pearl's P.o.v

We arrived at the tower and well it didn't take long to get to White Diamond once you passed the Guards.

"What do you want" White Diamond said

"W-well...we have a l-e-etter to give you....My Diamond"

I glanced down at Blue Pearl and she bowed down to her.

"Oh wow I can't believe I forgot to bow"

"What is the letter about"

"W-well I-Its about-"

I felt a tug on the leggings I wore which caused me to look down.

Blue Pearl looked at me but I kept on talking.

"Silence you fool"

I stopped talking and I wouldn't be surprised if I was in shock eitheir.

"I want to know what is the letter about not all this rubbish"

Blue Pearl stood up and grabbed my shoulder.

"What-"

She forced me on the floor with one blow causing me to be the one that bows instead. I could feel the anger in her touch.

"Clears throat* The letter is about the Rebellion and our plan of action, My Diamond"

"Good, Tell your Diamond I will read over it soon....Dismissed"

Blue Pearl walked out but she also dragged me out of there with her. Once we were outside and walking I tried to start a conversation with her.

"So about that-"

"Shut up"

"Why do you keep on interrupting me"

"Wait you talk"

"Of course the f**k I do"

"Never heard you talk before"

Blue Pearl grabbed me and harshly threw me on the ground causing me to scrape my knee before pinning me down.

"Listen do not tell anybody I speak or it will be the end of your life"

She was close to my face which had me flustered a little bit.

"I think I'm in love"

"Well you could've just told me you were trying to go out with me instead of almost ruining the mission"

She got off of me and helped me off the ground.

"Wait so you are not mad at me"

"Oh I'm pissed off but I also love you too"

She gave me a kiss on the lips.

"That will shut you up for a while"

____________________________________________________________________________________
Wasn't the best but I tried really hard