Chapter 11

The class had continued on with Mr. Mustache making the occosional joke that set us laughing. I was pretty sure the whole school hear us laughing.

The pretty girl- Jade was her name, I had found out when someone got her attention using her name-kept giggling even when we had stopped.

When the bell had rung, I grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

Through the crowded people I felt a hand grab my arm and I yanked it out of my grip thinking it was some bad person.

The arm snaked around y waist and I started kicking and clawaing my way out.

"Shh..." A voice I recognized tickled my ear.

I spun around, "Luke..." I said in a warning tone.

His breath fanned my face. "What class do you have next?" He asked a little breathlessly.

"AP English," I say breathlessly also and removed his arm around my waist.

A grin lights up his face with his mischevious brown eyes twinkling. "Me too." He answers.

He reached for my hand and I involentarily snake it away. He looks a little hurt but I ignore it and start walking towards trailer ten for class.

Once we reach the class, I spy three empty chairs near the back of the class.

I settle for the one second to last of the row. Luke sits behind me and a chair on my right side is empty. I put my backpack there so no one accompanies the seat.

A boy with brown hair turns in his seat with a surprised expression on his face. He stares at me and he becomes dazed when I smile slightly.

My plain green eyes look into his dazzling emerald green ones.

He had high cheeck bones that suddenly flushed pink. I blushed tomato red when I realized we were staring at each other.

"I'm Kota," He held out a hand. I stare at it thinking, was this meet cute guys day?

"I'm Sang," I shook his hand firmly and he nodded his approval. He seemed like Mr. Blackbourne, in control but not formal. He just excluded power just like Mr. Blackbourne even if he had less than Mr. Blackbourne, I still felt the need to make sure he approves of me.

Ms. Johnson walks in at that moment making us stop interacting.

"Welcome to AP English class!" She greeted us.

She takes attendence and everyone is here except for someone named Gabriel Coleman.

"Alrightly class, since this is nly the first day, I'll give it to you easy." Everyone cheered when she said this. "So you'll be reading poems and writing a paragraph after about." Everybody groans and Ms. Johnson pauses for a second looking thoughtful. "You may choose what poem you would like to read."

I didn't have a problem writing paragraphs after poems, after all, I loved writing poems so I would like reading it right?

Correct. Since I write poems it was easy to unravel the riddles in the poem.

I chose 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

When I was finishing my paragraph after my poem, the door of the trailer flungs open.

There, standing there was a boy with brown hair with blonde highlights. His electric blue eyes seem tired and his breathing was ragged.

"Sorry I'm late..."

Hey people! Or who ever bothers to read my story. I just wanted to say HI. I don't usually talk to you guys but my bestie is making me do this. She kept yelling at me and asking why she's not getting more views on her werewolf stories. So she didn't feel bad, I vote and read every chapter she writes.

But I have to say they're good! I was never a werewolf fan but once I read her stories I was hooked. So please check out my bestie's stories!

AngieLin7

Oh! And also if any of you read 'The Academy Boy's POV' please note that it is on hold because I'm busy with school and this story...and also because I have a major- and I mean MAJOR-writer's block.

Thank You!