Chapter 12

Ms. Johnson gave a tight closed mouth smile.

"Considering the bell's about to ring in a few minutes, I'd say that you are not late but hadn't come to my class at all." She stated coldly.

I cringed at the tone of her voice even when no one else did.

"State your name you will have detention after school." Ms. Johnson continued.

The guy seemed defeated. "Gabriel Coleman." He asnwered.

That sparked my curiosity, this was the guy who didn't care enough to show up to your class on the first day. I couldn't judge him though, I hadn't even met him yet.

Ms. Johnson took out a slip of paper and handed it to him. "Go sit there." She pointed to the seat right next to me that still had my backpack on it.

I blushed and picked it up.

"If you are done with your paragraphs you may talky quietly."

I took out thee empty notebook I was using earlier and started sketching a Imperial rose.

"Oy, who're you?" I turn to the new guy sitting next to me.

"I'm Sang," I say politely holding out my hand.

He shakes it gently and answers, "Gabriel."

I nod and turn back to my drawing.

"You're a good artist, did you take art?" He asked persistant.

I shake my head no and continue drawing.

"Why not? You're beautiful and can draw beautiful things." He states seriously and I blush tomato red.

I've been blushing a whole lot today. Yeah of cousre because it's cute guys day.

Gabriel chuckles, probably because I look stupid when I blush. Mother had told me it makes me look like my head is about to explode when I do so I try not to do it anymore.

The bell rings and I gather my stuff putting it into my homemade backpack.

Before I could pick it up, Gabriel snatched it from under me and slung it over his shoulder.

I frowned at him, "What are youu doing?" I ask him annoyed.

He puts his hands up as a sign of surrender, "I'm just gonna walk you to your next class!"

I only raised and eyebrow. "I think I can carry my backpack to my next class Gabriel."

"Gabe. Call me Gabe." He answers.

I sighed, "May I carry my backpack to my next class?"

Gabriel looked troubled for a moment before sighing and handing over my backpack.

I grin at him and take my backpack from him and walk out the door.

When I arrive at AP Geometry, I spy three seats at the back. I sat in the middle of three empty seats.

I waved goodbye to Gabriel and he soon left.

I smile thinking about the day so far.