Chapter 14

"You know what?" Allen muttered as he sat inside Alfred's Chevy truck, unfortunately, on the shotgun seat. He left the door open so that he could watch the two outside. One was busy putting the bags inside the trunk while the other was busy assisting.

"What?" Alfred shouted in reply as he sent him an utmost glare.

"Not you, Pork chop!" He snickered shortly. "Hey, Kirk! I was talking to you."

Arthur, who was in the middle of chucking his bag, abruptly tilted his head up and quirked a rather thick brow. "Yes?" He asked, then he faced Alfred for no reason. The bespectacled man smiled halfheartedly before mumbling 'It's fine'.

"C'mere, I need to tell ya somethin'."

The dancer shifted awkwardly but Alfred grabbed his shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "It'll be fine, babe."

The pet name and the tone was enough to encourage Arthur. He stepped away and walked towards Allen, smiling nervously the whole time. "What can I do for you?" He choked out.

"You can actually give me a good blowjob but I figured out that could wait so... for the mean time, tell me when did you two become an official thing."

Arthur's pulled up grin dissipated and he awkwardly fiddled with the insides of his trench coat. Alfred was right, Allen doesn't certainly trust people but he left out the fact that he's twin was dead nosy. "I-I want to help Alfred, he seems to be-"

"All's done." The said man suddenly announced as he slammed the trunk too loud. "Now what were you two talking about?"

Arthur breathed a sigh of relief as he felt Alfred looped his arms around his waist, giving him a loose, but firm hug from the back. He felt his heart skipped a beat or two but he leaned back anyway, anticipating for the American's warmth.

Oh what would he say if Alfred did not interrupt?

"Aw, you two. You look cute together, did ya guys fuck already?" Allen cooed.

Arthur let out a strangled sound and Alfred immediately detached from him, wanting to punch Allen for his bluntness. The 'couple' awkwardly looked at each other in sheer humiliation and tried to conceal their red faces, but failed. After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, Allen spoke once again.

"Come on, speak up! You're killing my boner!"

"What the heck, dude?!" Alfred squawked as he launches and pinches his brother's cheek. "You are making Arthur really uncomfortable!"

"But I wanna know!"

"Actually, what is going on between Alfred and I is exclusive. Please, erm, respect that..."

Allen pouted and Alfred's jaw slacked in both amazement and embarrassment. The Englishman drew in sharp breaths from the bravery that he committed and he quietly thought to himself that yes, he himself has a pair of balls. Allen continued to stare.

"Well, it's officially dead." He commented a little while later with a straight face. "Come on, Pork chop, I'm hungry."

Alfred sighed in relief and gave the Brit a side hug, although he wished he could give him more than that. Maybe they'd talk about it later at night?

Gosh darn, Allen visiting him is both a blessing and a curse.

"Okay, I'd take this one too and a little vinegar would do, thank you!" Allen practically screamed at the waitress as he pointed numerous vegetable dishes on the menu.

Both the painter and the dancer sat across him and both had a morose expression smeared on their faces.

"He eats just like you, love." Arthur muttered although his voice held nothing but dread.

"I know, the only difference is that he eats..." A pause and a couple of wild gestures. "Vegetables."

"Did ya guys order already?" Allen suddenly barked at them and the two slowly shook their heads. "Why not?"

"This place is only for vegans, is that reason not enough?" Alfred whined. "Seriously, I could chomp a family size burger right now, I'm starving."

"Hey, hey, they have burgers here!"

Alfred stared at him with slitted eyes. "I don't trust their burgers here."

Arthur sat quietly in amusement as he listened to the two banter. He needed to gain Allen's trust but really, does he have to do that? He could just go home and.... and oh. Oh.

Damn, his fake boyfriend needed to pass his painting by the end of the week.

He shifted his gaze from Alfred to Allen. The two really look the same, although with only little differences, like Alfred with his glasses and Allen with his red hair. Moreover, Alfred seems to be the oblivious one whilst Allen might have the nose attuned to the delicate smell of bullshit.

Arthur feared the latter.

"My-oh-my, what a meal!" Allen screamed for the umpteenth that night as he pulled open the truck's door. He slipped in but not before slapping his belly in a proud mother-like way.

"Is he always like that?" Arthur asked Alfred and he shrugged.

"I suppose."

The dancer sighed tiredly and Alfred smiled down tenderly at him. "You seem to be exhausted."

"I am," Arthur admitted. He opened the vehicle's entrance and was about to climb in, but stopped midway and gave Alfred a tiny smile. "You know what," He started. "You and your twin are so alike."

"Hey, excuse you, Arthur!" Alfred bleated. "I am not the same with that swine beside the front seat!"

The Briton rolled his emerald eyes at him. "I am certainly in shock hearing that come out of your mouth, but you didn't let me finish." He leaned towards the other's ear and whispered something barely audible. "You two are the type who would jump off a cliff if your mother's not looking. But you, Mr. America, would be the one carrying a first aid kit."

"I don't understand..."

"Geez," Arthur huffed. "You're both incompetent but you're better, not good nor bad but somewhere in between."

The dancer pulled away and smirked as he placed his face inches away from the painter. "I'd choose you over him anytime, any year, darling."

And with that, he disappeared inside leaving a beet red American. 

A/N: Hey there, chums! How was the chapter? Was it okay? I made this around 1 AM and yeah, I have a spectacular writer's block (hurrah!). Anyhow, I want to make an explanation as to why I chose Allen instead of Matthew. At first, I thought of making Canada as America's bro but then he'd be too OOC, and I said, why not bring up the 2P's?  So yeah, that's that. And oh, I want to say something about the cover! I change it every now and then since I could not find the perfect one and I won't stop until I find it *insert wicked laugh*.

Hasta la vista!