Announcement

Hey, buddies. 

I've been considering this for awhile now but I have decided that I will take a semi-long break from Wattpad. Lots of things are happening in my life and I'm having a hard time to adjust. I've been really cranky lately, and I've distanced myself from the others. I feel so alone and lost.

One of the main reasons why I've been like that was because of my failed relationship with someone so dear to me. It's hard to accept that he had fallen out of love and moved on so easily. I know it's partly my fault but, it's just damn sick. You may tell me it's shallow and stupid but it made a big toll on me. He cheated behind my back. 

Another was because of school. I've been really busy lately and my health is becoming no good. I'm always tired and I sleep around 2 in the morning even though I'm trying my best to sleep early. I then wake up around 4:30 and the cycle repeats itself. I've been coughing a lot too and I have a hard time breathing. Projects are pilin' up and it's hard to finish 'em.

I don't know when I will return but all of my works will be on hiatus, although I promise you that I won't abandon them. I can assure you guys that I won't be gone for long.

I have a question though. Should I continue this? I'm not one of those writers who just scuttle away without finishing his or her works but I wanted to hear your opinion. This one's near to its ending and I just want to know if you guys are still up to it. I might try to find some space and time to write and publish the last remaining chapters (despite everything). Just let me know though. I'd hate to make you guys wait too long. 

:)

-Samantha V.