Chapter 1: under arrest

Sting's POV:
I sat in front of my computer, typing, with Rogue beside me. Ever since the incident he'd been pushing me to work harder since I was never in for the exams so there I was typing up an essay.
I know what you're thinking "why am I actually doing it?" And the answer is that he promised to stay the night every time I did enough work and I'd never miss the chance to have sex with him.

However it did annoy me when Natsu and Zeref made stupid jokes in the morning but at least I was just as smart when it came to sarcastic comebacks.

"Finished!" I exclaimed and put my fists up in victory.
"Congratulations, now you can go over it," Rogue said and smirked and I frowned.
"You're fucking with me right?" I said in disbelief.
"I want to say yes but unfortunately it's what has to be done."
"Fine but this means I'm not doing any work tomorrow ok?"
"Sure."
"Well I guess I'd better get started."

1 hour later:
"Ok please tell me I'm finished now," I said.
"Yes you're finished now," he said.
"Fuck yeah!"
I then turned to face him.
"Now I'd love to have sex tonight but I'm seriously tired," I said and he actually laughed a bit.
"Alright then," he said and I stood up and stretched before pulling off my upper clothing and pulling Rogue into bed.
I pulled him close and kissed him before I couldn't help but shut my eyes.

I was rudely awoken the next morning by Natsu who had basically yelled so loud that Rogue's family could have heard him.
"What the hell do you want now Natsu?!" I yelled back which caused Rogue to cover his ears.
"Erza and Kagura are here to see you!"
"Alright I'm coming!"
"Like last night!" He yelled before I heard him and Zeref laughing.
"You fuckers are dead when I get down there!"
I then pulled on a black hoodie quickly before running downstairs with Rogue in tow.
"Now what?" I said and Erza looked at me.
"Now I'm sure you're all aware of the disappearances," she said and we nodded.
"Well let's get down to business then," Kagura cut in.
"Right, well Sting Eucliffe you are under arrest on suspicion of kidnapping along with Minerva Orlando," Erza announced.
"What?!" Natsu and I exclaimed.
"Look there has to be some mistake," Zeref said.
"No there isn't, evidence points directly to them," Kagura said coldly.
"No way you're tak-" Natsu never finished as I had cut in.
"Alright I'll go with."
"But you didn't do it!" Natsu yelled.
"I may not have but I'm not going to get into this business ok?" I looked at Rogue who was looking down.
"I'll come back ok?" I said to him and kissed him before saying my goodbyes to my brothers.
"I swear we'll prove you innocent," Natsu said with the most serious look I'd ever seen.
"I know you will," I said and smiled as Kagura wrenched my arms behind my back and put the cuffs on and harshly dragged me out the door.
"I hate scum like you," she muttered.
"Fucking bitch," I murmured and she glared at me and I returned it.
"Let's go and take you to your fellow criminal."

Was this a simple mistake or was I set up?

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Another will be up as soon as possible! Till next time! ^^