Chapter 4: You can't be here

(Switching it to 3rd person)
Rogue sat at his desk, just writing away in his book as he'd been busy with his college work.
"Rogue their gone now but they want you to tell him if he does show that he can't be here ok?" Ultear called.
"Alright," Rogue replied.
The police had been round to ask about the evidence and after they'd left, Natsu and Zeref had come over to tell them that Sting had his ways out and might come over to see Rogue.
Rogue felt confident that he could tell Sting to leave as he'd done it before except this time would be very different.
He looked at his window and then he saw it. Sting was sat there on top of the porch roof, just sat there with his legs crossed and something in his hand.
Rogue sighed and opened his window.
"Might I ask what you're doing there?" He asked and Sting didn't turn.
"I was bored," he replied.
"So that made you decide to come and sit on our roof alone?"
"No, it made me decide to come and sit on your roof with you."
"You can't be here you know that don't you?"
"Actually the rules stated that I could not be with you in your house or my house, I'm not in your house but on it."
"So you were actually listening then."
"Of course I was, now why not come sit with me?"
"As much as I'd love to sit there where I could possibly fall and break something, I have to say no."
"You're so boring sometimes," Sting complained.
"I know but you're just going to have to live with it."
"Well what if I dragged you out here?"
"Then I'd push you off it."
"I've fallen off worse."
Then Rogue sighed before turning around.
"Oh and I'm here to give you this," Sting said and held up the knife in the evidence bag.
"Why do I want this?"
"Because we can't have this knife in our house, duh."
"What will it take to make you leave?"
"I'm hurt that you want to get rid of me Rogue but since you asked, all I want is for you to come here and take the bag from me ok?"
"Really?" Rogue didn't trust Sting when it came to things like this but he agreed all the same and made his way to him and sat beside him.
"Now I'll be taking that ok?" Rogue then reached for the bag only to find that Sting had already taken aim and had launched it through the window.
"Seriously?"
Then Sting smirked and pushed Rogue down and kissed him, and when things were just getting heated, there was a yell.
"Sting! Stop trying to have sex with your boyfriend on the roof and get your ass down here!" The voice belonged to Natsu and a laughing Gray was heard.
Sting pulled away and sat up.
"You're such a dick sometimes!" Sting yelled back and then proceeded to watch as Rogue said goodbye and went back to his room and he glared at Natsu before jumping down.
"You'd have sex with him in public wouldn't you?" Natsu teased and Sting resisted to urge to punch him and trudged home.

Meanwhile Mavis and Minerva were sat in the bedroom.
"Minerva do you want to paint my nails because my hand is always shaky?" Mavis asked and Minerva agreed.
She then placed Mavis' hand out on a book and began to carefully paint them one by one until they were finished.
"Wow thanks!" Mavis exclaimed.
"I bet you've had a ton of sleepovers to be this good!" Mavis went on and Minerva smiled and looked down.
"Actually I've never had one before," she said.
"Really? Well then it must be talent."
After that Mavis decided that when it got darker that they would have a proper sleepover. Mavis gathered food and a couple of girl movies and games and even got Ultear to join in.
Minerva had never had so much fun in her life and she was truly grateful to the family.
"Thank you for giving me a second chance and being so kind to me when I don't deserve it," Minerva said.
"Everybody deserves a second chance and it's truly no problem," Ultear said and the three shared a hug before switching on the next movie and sitting close together in their pajamas.
It was truly a good night for them.

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Another will be up soon and did you like the whole girl thing for Minerva? I thought the poor girl deserved some girl time and girl friends. Anyway till next time! ^^