Chapter 13: I'd never in a million years dumbass

Natsu and the rest made their way to the construction site in complete silence except for Mavis who was humming away to herself.
"Are you humming Jenny?" Zeref asked looking down at Mavis with a ghost of a smirk.
"I hum when I'm nervous ok?" she said and stuck her tongue out at him before chuckling to herself.
"I suppose that's a good way to go about it."
"Do you think we can actually pull this off? I mean Sting and Minerva are even more dangerous like this," Mavis said looking at the floor and Zeref just smiled and put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his side.
"I know we can Mavis, anyway I thought you were the cheerful one?" She then looked up at him and grinned.
"You're right! We will get them back!" She exclaimed and the whole group looked back at her and smiled, even Rogue.
They were just about to continue around the corner when they heard footsteps approaching quickly.

"Hey! Wait up!" Mavis recognised the voice and whirled round to see none other than Erza Scarlet running with Kagura, Laxus, Jellal, Meredy and Mirajane.
"What're you doing here?" Ultear asked with a glare and Erza pushed Kagura forward.
"I um would like to appologize to Sting for some things I said to him and I realize he's not here so I wanted to help you get him back so I could appologize to him in person," Kagura explained quietly with her head down.
"We could definately do with the extra power," Gray said and grinned and the now very large group rounded the corner and entered the site.

"Alright let's only split into two teams because it'll make life so much easier," Ultear explained and then began to explain who was on which team.
"So we'll have Natsu, Lyon, Gray, Meredy, Erza and Jellal on team 1," She began.
"And Rogue, Kagura, Laxus, Mirajane, Mavis and Zeref on team 2 and I will monitor the computers like usual ok and I swear I won't mess up this time," She finished and the groups got sorted.
"Alright Team 1 go after Ach-" she was cut off by Natsu.
"Can we have a cooler name than that?" he asked and she sighed.
"What name do you want?" she asked.
"I was thinking Team Fairy Tail cause I've always liked the sound of that?" he asked and she nodded and looked at the other team.
"And you?" she asked and they looked at each other and then Mavis grinned.
"How about Red Lizard?" she asked and Ultear nodded.
"As I was saying Team Fairy Tail go after Achnologia and Clover and Team Red Lizard go after Sting and Minerva ok?" and the two teams cheered and headed off in seperate directions.

Team Red Lizard where inside what was clearly supposed to be a large meeting room however the minute Rogue exited the room, leaving the rest of the team trapped inside, there was a click and he whirled back round to find the door shut and the sound of banging could be heard from the other side.
"Rogue! It's locked!" Mavis yelled from behind the door and before he had the chance to reply he heard a small laugh and what sounded like crying so of course he turned back round to see the person who had their hand covering their mouth but they were clearly smiling as their tears fell quickly.
"You came," they whispered and Rogue's eyes widened in shock.
"Sting?" he asked even though it was clear.
"What took you so long dumbass," Sting said moving his hand but he still kept the smile and the tears still fell.
"What?" Rogue asked confused.
"I was waiting for you to show up with everyone so you guys help us kick their ass."
"I'm confused didn't you join them and we?"
"It was a trick to get these jerks to trust Minerva and I so we could all teach em not to mess with us."

"Alright but what was with the tears?"
"I actually don't you why but part of me still believed you wouldn't come."
"I'd never leave you Sting," Rogue said and Sting brushed away the tear with his arm and then he smirked like his usual self.
"So does this mean I get my sexy shadow back then?" he asked and Rogue just sighed and smiled a little.
"I guess so but promise me you'll never say that again," Rogue said and Sting laughed as he pulled Rogue in for a hug.
"I like the ring to it so I'm afraid I can't keep that promise," Sting grinned and Rogue then remembered his locked away friends.
"Can you let them out now?" and Sting gave a confused look.
"I didn't lock em in there."
"He's right, I did," A feminine voice said and they turned to see none other than Clover.
"Let's play shall we?"

Hello! Sorry for my absence just been busy drawing and I had my friends over for a sleepover on Friday so I've been a bit busy also cuz of procrastination but what else is new? Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I guess till next time! ^^