Chapter 5: lost

Natsu's POV:
I sat on my bed with Gray and stared intently at the gun.
"Didn't they think it was a little suspicious that they left the gun?" I said and sighed.
"Well the cops never think about these things until later," Gray said.
"I guess but still-" I stopped when I heard a scream coming from outside.
I looked at Gray and he nodded and we ran as quick as possible outside to see nobody but then another scream was heard and we traced it to the forest but then it was silent.
"Who was that?" Gray asked and I shook my head.
"No idea but it can't be good," I replied.
We then turned and headed back and when we arrived at Gray's place we saw Ultear looking around rather nervously.
"You ok Ul?" Gray asked and she shook her head.
"No I'm not, Mavis isn't here and Zeref hasn't seen her either," she said and we looked at each other.
"The scream," I said and he nodded.
"What scream?" She asked quickly.
"We heard a scream and traced it to the forest but after that it was silent," I explained.
"Oh god, please tell me she's ok."

We then began a search, leaving Sting and Minerva to look out if she returned or if she was near.

However after searching all day and evening we couldn't find a trace. So I ended up spending the night at Gray's. Of course it meant that we couldn't get too close since Lyon shared with him. I could tell Lyon and Gray were brothers because of the way they acted and the fact that they both stripped off their shirts at the same time.

I was sat with Gray laying across my lap while Lyon was reading. It was 11pm and there was no sign of Mavis so we gave in for the night and I stayed with Gray because out of the whole family he seemed the most worried.
Sting and Zeref were back at our house so that was ok.
"Gray it's getting late do you wanna sleep?" I asked and smiled at him.
"Yeah sure," he replied and we eventually arranged ourselves into a comfortable position and Lyon put his book away and switched off the light and Gray and I slept.

The next morning we were awoken by the sound of a cry. Ultear.
We shot up and ran down the stairs to find a note and some blood on the floor. I stared at the sight and I slowly picked up the note which read:

Dear the Dragneels and Fullbusters,
Before you start asking who I am, I'll tell you now. I'm the one who stole your little fairy and the other one.
They put up a small fight but my gun stopped that. Now if you want them alive, stop trying to figure this out and back down for a few days until I write again.
Goodbye for now.

I dropped the letter and looked at Gray.
"Whose the other?" He then stared and ran up the stairs and I ran to my house and found Sting and Zeref still there.
They saw the alarm in my face and followed.
When we arrived I saw Minerva look at Sting in despair. The other. Was the shadow. Rogue.
I can't even describe what Sting must've been thinking. Sadness, worry and murder crossed his face until he just clenched his fists and looked down.
"I'll kill him, everybody who helped and anybody involved in any way," he said and I nodded.
"I'm in, are you guys?" I said and everyone agreed, even Silver.
"Well what're we waiting for?" I said and we got to planning.

Hello! Sorry for the wait! But I hope this chapter made up for it! Was my plot-twist good? ^^ but anyway, till next time! ^^