A/N A little contest

So I've been thinking about this fanfic lately and obviously it's coming to its conclusion soon and I've got a really good idea for a brand new fanfic I wanna release when I've finished this and I've got a little contest and a questions to ask you guys! 

So first things first I need to pick a couple to be the main stars of it! So your options are the following! 

Gratsu, Stingue, Zervis or Jerza so just leave a comment or message me whichever u wanna do is fine with me ^^

2nd of all I'm gonna need a cover and of course I usually make my own covers but I thought it'd be fun to ask you guys so if you want to make one just send it to on either Google hangouts and my Google + username is Sir Crow Eucliffe so that's one option or send it to me on my brand new Kik account and the username should be the same just without the spaces so that's SirCrowEucliffe but if none of you want to then it's perfectly fine cuz I can always make my own so once I've got a fair vote on who's the stars then I will post an update right here and I will announce who the main pairing will be and who won the cover contest!

And I bet most of you are thinking "How can I create a cover if I don't know what it's about?" well I'm gonna tell you right now!

So basically person A in this has run away and is waiting to catch a train at midnight where they meet person B and the two hit it off and end up becoming friends and as the fanfic progresses they develop feelings but all this happens as they travel around the world really and of course other characters and ships will be making an appearance but that's the gist of it and I'm thinking about calling it "Travelling with Love" but if you guys come up with another title just tell me and I suppose thx reading this and I shall now begin writing the next chapter of this fanfic XD so goodluck and gave fun!