Chapter 2: Ready?

Natsu's POV:
"Alright well I guess investigation will have to wait until Ultear gets here so let's talk," I said.
Zeref, Mavis, Gray, Rogue, Lyon and I sat at the table. We were waiting for Ultear so that we could come up with a plan.
"Talk about what?" Gray asked.
"I know what about what's the worst argument each of you have had?" Mavis asked sweetly.
"Ok well I had an argument with Natsu once and it ended up with a kitchen on fire," Zeref said and Lyon looked up.
"Gray and I had a fight and ended up breaking our arms," he said.
"I had a fight with Zeref and I broke his jaw!" Mavis exclaimed and we all stared and Gray spoke.
"I had a fight with Ultear and she knocked out some of my baby teeth,"
Then I decided to share something.
"I had a fight with Sting and we ended up out the window and we broke a lot," I said and Gray laughed.
"Your turn Rogue," I said and he looked up.
"I had a fight with Sting and we broke each others arms and jaws," he said.
"What kind of couple fights do you have and how?!" I asked.
"Well the book he burned ages ago was special so I started to yell and he threw the first punch and it went on from then,"
"Well then," Gray said just as there was a knock on the door.

Hours later:
We had decided to sneak into the police station and look around to see why they were accused and to maybe sneak them out.
So there we were inside the station in the vents. Well Gray, Rogue and I anyway.
"Now remember Gray and I will go into the evidence room while you get Sting and Minerva out ok?" I said to Rogue.
"Alright now get going," he said as we dropped down.

Rogue's POV:
I continued to crawl through the vents until I found the cell corridor and I dropped down quietly. I was chosen because they told me something along the lines of "you're as sleek as a shadow" but I doubted it.
Then I heard footsteps and I slid between some lockers by the door and they walked right past me. Perhaps I was after all.
Then I walked past the empty cells until I saw a bored looking Minerva and a sleeping Sting.
"Um you guys ok to leave?" I said and Minerva looked at me and thanked me whereas Sting was still asleep.
"He won't wake up until I do this," I then unlocked the cell, I'd stolen the keys earlier.
I walked over to him and kissed him and the moment I did he automatically kissed back and I had to force myself to move.
"Alright let's go you two," I said and I had to launch Minerva up but no offense she had huge hips and then Sting helped me up and I pulled him up with Minerva and we escaped and found Natsu and Gray holding some bags of evidence.
We'd look over it when we got back.

Ok so that was chapter 2! I hope you enjoyed! Next will be up tomorrow!