Chapter 9: Hope is still burning in me!

Natsu limped his way down the hospital corridors until he reached the room he was looking for and he knocked on it.
"Hey Gray!" He exclaimed happily, looking at his beloved boyfriend laying in bed.
"Hey Natsu," Gray replied with a smile, Natsu was glad that Gray got away with just some broken bones like him.
"You alright?" Natsu asked hopping on Gray's bed and laying beside him.
"I guess, just a bit worried about Rogue and my dad."
"Yeah I'm bit worried too but obviously not as much as you but I'm sure they'll be perfectly fine soon enough."
"How can you be so sure?"
"Because hope is still burning in me."
"That's a nice sentence, it sounds so inspiring."
"I seen to have a knack for inspiring people," Natsu said and laughed and Gray joined in with him when the door swung open and in came a beaming Ultear, a sight Natsu had never come across.
"Hey what's up Ul?" Gray asked slightly worried because he too was not used to this.
"Silver's going to be ok!" She exclaimed and rushed over and hugged the two boys before releasing them quickly after hearing some groans from them.
"Sorry about that you two, I'm just so happy that at least one of the two have a definite yes," she exclaimed joyfully and Natsu and Gray smiled at this, she looked so carefree and happy at that moment in time.
"What're you staring at?" She asked still smiling.
"You look nice with a smile Ul," Gray said and she looked down.
"I guess I haven't really been smiling much lately with everything that's been happening in our lives."
"Don't worry about it Ultear, we understand," Natsu said with a classic grin and Gray just smiled at her and she looked back up and smiled again.
"You two are like twins you know that right?" She said and laughed and it was such a beautiful laugh that made Natsu and Gray join in.
"I guess in some ways we are!" The two boys exclaimed joyfully.
Everything was starting to get better for the two families for the moment anyway.

Hello! I apologise for making it short but I saw it had been a while and I thought I should update but it's late here but I knew I'd leave it even longer if I didn't do it so I hope it was ok!
So I guess till next time! ^^