Chapter 10: Routine ruined

After a few months everybody except for Rogue were back at school and home so they soon learned to get back into the routine.
"Hey Sting," a teasing voice said from behind Sting, as he made his way down the corridor with Minerva.
"Piss off Yukino," Sting snapped back coldly.
The two had dated a few years back so they had a cold hatred for each other.
"What a nasty look on your face you've got on," she continued.
"Yukino stop being a bitch and leave him alone," Minerva said cruelly but Yukino wasn't finished yet.
"Look I'm sorry your boyfriends dead but that doesn't mean you need to take it out on everyone else Sting," those were her last words to Sting for that day as he had completely broke and turned round and punched her square in the face so quick she didn't have time to react, she was just sent onto the floor with a bloody nose and a large bruise.
Minerva stared at Sting in surprise as he looked down at Yukino darkly.
"He's not dead but you know what Yukino I've wanted to hit somebody for a long time so I suppose thank you but if you ever say anything like that again I will literally stab and twist that knife you and leave you to bleed, alone, got it?" He growled and she nodded quickly before getting up and running off to the school nurse and that's how Sting ended up back at home on suspension.
"I can't believe you said that," Zeref said as they walked back.
"The bitch deserves that kind of treatment."
"Listen just because somebody says something like that doesn't mean you go and hit them, especially when it's a girl," Zeref continued and Sting sighed.
"Well I'm sure that girls don't want that, I mean they go on about equality and all so equality is allowing themselves to be punched when they are in a physical fight right?" 
"Yes you have a point there but come on Sting, how was she supposed to know?"
"You know I'd love to know how she found out about him."
"Perhaps somebody from your school saw him there and then felt it their duty to tell their friends."
"Well whatever I'm just tired of everybody putting their focus on me."
"They only do that because you are like a magnet when it comes to attention I mean you have your reputation and then there's our current situation of finding the bastard who hurt our friends and loved ones, you're just lucky that Ultear got you and Minerva off their records for now so we're running on borrowed time and once we use it up you're back behind bars got it?"

The two boys rounded the corner to find five fire engines and a lot of police cars parked outside of the two houses and the reason behind that was because they were in flames.
They stood eyes wide and eventually ran over and it turns out somebody had turned on all possible gases and then threw a lighter in and this obviously led to two house blowing up in flames.
"I think we're gonna need a new place to stay," Sting said and Zeref just nodded.

Hours later:
"Thank you so much Grandeeny," Silver said shaking her hand as the large group entered the house.

"It's really no bother I enjoy having guests over, Wendy and I get so lonely withouts our boys over here but now that they're here and your family we're most definately going to have fun," Grandeeny replied.
"Alright boys and girls I have a good arrangement set up so Ultear and Mavis will sleep with Wendy in her room, Sting, Natsu, Zeref you are in your usual room with Lyon, Silver and Gray shall sleep in the other guest room since there is two single beds in that room and then there is just me in my room so are we ok with that?" She asked and everybody nodded and they headed up to their rooms.

Things were clearly taking an interesting turn in their lives and very big things were going to happen between them and the enemy.

Hey! Did you miss me? Aww thanks! Anyway Rogue shall play a large part in the next chapter so prepare your feels everybody as I'm about to pretty much crush em.... please don't kill me.... but on the plus side he isn't dead ok? Just drama! Alright! I guess till next time! ^^