Chapter 15: What are you doing?

"Gray!" Natsu exclaimed as Gray was thrown across the room but thankfully he landed it and Natsu sighed in relief and then Natsu noticed Ultear enter the room so he ran quickly across the room, ducking underneath a punch Achnologia had thrown at him, and he stopped right in front of her.
"Ultear some help would be very much appreciated," Natsu said breathing heavily.
"I can't," She said awkwardly.
"Why not?"
"I don't have my Ipod," she whispered.
"I'm sorry but how does that change anything?"
"I can't focus without my music, I panic in hand to hand combat," She explained.
"It's true Natsu, if she had it now she'd only focus on fighting," Lyon called as he and Gray swung punches at Achnologia.
"So if you have a song will that help?"
"I guess but how?" And Natsu grinned.
"Gray come here!" Natsu yelled and Jellal took Gray's place as he ran over and Natsu then proceeded to whsisper something to Gray, who just grinned and ran out the room.
"What're you planning to do?" she asked with a smile.
"You'll see... or rather you'll hear," he then turned and joined in the fight.

After about 15 minutes there was a screech coming from the speakers which were supposed to be for announcements and then Ultear smiled as Sarcasm by Get Scared started to play and she looked down and nodded her head a few times as she caught the rhythm and then when she looked up her pupils had narrowed and she grinned as she shot forward and kicked Achnologia in the side and before he could react she was gone, it was almost like she had travelled forward in time.

"She isn't the queen of time for nothing," Gray said and laughed and he swung a punch.
"I see that now," Natsu replied as he threw a right hook.
"You could be the corpse and I could be the killer, if I could be the devil, you could be the sinner," Ultear sung happily as she sent another kick and eventually Achnologia was out cold and the sound of police sirens was heard.

1hour later:

"So it was you who called them huh?" Natsu asked with a grin to Sting.
"Hey even I need help from the lazy asses called cops," Sting said with a laugh.
"Sorry for doubting you man," Natsu said and Zeref walked over and just shook his head.
"Natsu I think we all need to appologize for doubting Sting and Minerva," he said and the three brothers shared a long missed hug.

After Achonologia and Clover and some other bad dudes were arrested and taken away Kagura had came over to Sting and looked him dead in the eye.
"I wanted to appologize to you Sting because I've never been kind to you and whenever something goes wrong I jump to you because I never trusted you but now I understand that you'd never betray your own family so Sting Eucliffe I am sorry for everything," she finished and actually gave a little bow and she stuck her hand out but Sting just shook his head and embraced her in a tight hug except this time Kagura squeezed him harder and he just laughed and they pulled away.
"I forgive you I suppose, I mean I do have your sword now," he said and took off running and Kagura noticed she didn't have it strapped to her back and she just scowled and took off after him.
"Sting!" she screamed and everyone just laughed.

Erza and her team eventually left and the two families headed back to Grandeeny's and sat down and all took a long sigh of relief.
"It's finally over," Natsu said joyfully and everyone agreed.
"I think it's about time you all get some sleep, take the week off and then back to school for you all," Grandeeny said handing everybody some drinks and food.
"Good idea," Silver said standing behind her and all of his family rushed over and hugged him.
"You're better!" Ultear said happily with tears of joy in her eyes and Mavis just laughed with tears also in her eyes.
"What are you doing?" Gray asked laughing to Natsu who was in the middle of taking food from everyones plates and he just grinned.
"I'm starving!" he exclaimed and Gray smirked and tackled him."
"I am too!" and everyone laughed at the two boys and Sting decided that if they were fighting then it was his chance to take the food but he got pulled in instead.

The families finally had peace.

The end! I've done it! I've finished the sequel! I know it's sad but now all I have to worry about is two others of mine instead of 3 and yes I know the new fanfic is due to come out soon but I think I'll finish another one of mine first but I will post it right here when I've uploaded it and it appears I shall be the one to make the cover but that doesn't bother me so just keep this in your librarys for a bit longer cuz the annoucement shall be posted here and so I suppose an until next time is in order!

Until next time my amazing readers! ^^