Chapter 6: Operation Tiger Fairy

Natsu's POV:

"Operation tiger fairy?"  Gray said looking at me with a face that said 'seriously?'.

"Yes, it's perfect because we must attack with the power of a sabertooth tiger but we must also be as quiet and sneaky as a fairy," I explained to the group of Gray, Sting, Ultear, Minerva, Lyon, Zeref, Silver and I.

"Well if it's a sabertooth tiger then why is the plan not called Sabertooth fairy?" He asked and I sighed.

"Because that sounds stupid Gray,"  I replied and he just brought his hand to his face.

"Well the name doesn't matter anyway, now lets put this plan into action shall we?" Ultear said and we nodded.

"Ok let me read out the list of teams that Ultear wrote up," Silver said and held up a piece of paper.

"Ok so on the team that is in charge of getting them in is, Ultear and Minerva," He said and the two girls nodded and stood beside each other.

"On the team that are actually going to fight and take out the guards is Natsu, Gray, Lyon," Sting looked a little annoyed that he wasn't going to punch anybody. Us three groued together.

"And finally on the team that will focus on finding Mavis and Rogue is Zeref, Sting and me," He then looked at us all and nodded.

"Are you sure you're all ready to risk your life to save family?" He asked seriously and we all nodded.

"Well then I guess all that's left is to see if the computer has finished finding the location," He said and Ultear nodded and left the room.

We had got Ultear to do some super smart stuff on her computer and we scanned the letter for traces of the builiding since there was some black stuff on the sheet.

"Guys come here!" She called and we all walked into the living room and she pointed.

"This stuff is oil marks, we're heading to the old factory," She said sternly and we nodded.

"Ready?" she asked and we grabbed out equipment bag.

We had created our own weapons, just like the police guys had with them. We were gonna call them when we had got Mavis and Rogue back so that the guys would confess and Sting and Minerva would be free.

Outside the factory:

We looked at eachother and opened the bag.

Ultear and Minerva took a couple of laptops out and some fancy equipment and left to find a good hiding spot.

Gray and Lyon took out a pair of gloves out each, it was filled with liquid nitorgen so they could freeze the guys, cool huh?

Zeref pulled out a few glass balls which were filled with a gas he said he'd created, I didn't know what it did but it looked interesting since it was black.

Sting pulled out his own gloves which took him nights to finish, they absorbed any light using some science-y stuff and he use the light to blind people or whatever.

Silver also took out a pair of gloves like Gray an Lyon's but apparently they were stronger or something like that.

Finally I pulled out my own pair of gloves, they had some parts of a lighter which when I clenched my fists they set ablaze which I find pretty badass.

So we split into our groups and my group headed forward and we waited for the girls to signal us it was clear.

Eventually they did and we headed in through the doors and we were greeted by 2 guards who had been stood there.

"Ready?" I asked and Lyon nodded.

"Question is, are they ready?" Gray said and I smirked.

"Let's do this!" I clenched my fists and my gloves set on fire and swung a punch at the guard and knocked him straight over and he looked at me like I was a monster.

Gray and Lyon charged over to the other and placed a hand on each side of his face.

"Freeze!" They yelled and the guy froze over and they kicked him over.

"Right, lets move on," I said and they nodded.

Silver's POV: (super different huh?)

I walked round the back of the building along with Zeref and Sting. The two looked determined but there was something about the place that didn't feel right. It was really empty and something inside of me was screaming that we turn and leave before somebody got hurt. What was it?

Ultear's POV:

"Ultear what's that?" Minerva asked pointing a flashing red light in one of the rooms. I stared at it then I saw another red light and then I realized what we had just walked into and my phone rang.

I answered it and the moment I heard what they said my eyes widened.

"Hello Ultear, I see you've found the bombs," They said.

I then got to work and began coding them to stop.

"There's not enough time, there's ten in there,"

"Shut up! I'm the master of time!" I exclaimed and then they laughed.

"I know, but unfortunately I'm the queen," and they hung up. Queen? I thought it was a man!

Then I knew I couldn't do it and I hacked into the speakers of the factory.

"GET OUT IT'S A TRAP AND THERE'S BOMBS, GET OUT OF THER-!" Minerva and I had been cut off by the sound of one giant explosion.

Silver's  POV: (again)

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled and shoved them both away as hard as I could the moment the explosion went off and it went black.

Ultear's POV:

We raced across the ground and we called for them.

"LYON! GRAY! DAD! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled. No answer.

"STING! ZEREF! NATSU!" Minerva called and still no answer.

"Ultear?" A tiny voice said and I knelt down and dug through the rubble.

"Mavis!" I exclaimed and pulled her up and held her.

I heard sirens. They had to believe us this time.

"It's ok Mavis, everything is going to be fine," I said with tears falling down my face and she coughed.

"Silver... he... he..." then I saw tears fall down her face as she passed out.

Minerva was on her knees rumaging and she looked at me.

"I think... Rogue's dead," she said and I laid Mavis down and raced over to her.

"No no no no no no! I yelled I saw his body.

"He's not dead! Don't say that!" I screamed and she looked torn.

"Sting... I don't know what he's going to say or do," she said glumly.

"He won't do anything because he' alive!" I cried and she just looked away as we heard voices calling from behind us. The firemen and police had arrived.

They pulled me away and I cried harder.

"Mam we swear we'll do our best to save them ok?" a kind woman with blue hair said and I nodded.

"This can't be happening," I whispered.

Hello! Sorry i've been gone forever! I hope this was ok! I know I'm evil! That ending was terrible! But some things will be revealed in the next chapter! Things like:

Is Silver ok?

Is everyone ok?

Who was on the phone?

Is Rogue truly dead?

All will be revealed soon so till next time! ^^