Chapter 7: hospitals

Ultear's POV:
"Miss Milcovich the doctor will speak to you now," the nurse said to me and I followed her and she lead me to a small office where the doctor sat at his desk.
I sat down in front of the desk and braced myself for the news.
"Ok let's get started then, your brothers Gray and Lyon are going to be fine, they both suffered from some broken bones but that's the extent of it," he began and I felt some of the weight fall off my shoulder.
"Mavis needs to stay here for a couple a days due to some injuries and dust caught in her throat, Natsu and Zeref are in the same position as your brothers and Sting seems to be ok to leave, he got away with just a broken arm somehow," he continued and I sighed in relief.
"And finally your father took the most out of them and will need to stay for a few days," he finished and then I noticed somebody was missing.
"And Rogue?" I asked.
"Rogue I'm afraid is barely hanging on, we're trying our best but it appears he's weaker than we thought," he said and I felt the weight fall back onto me.
"No." I whispered and stood up and ran out the office.
"Um I'm not supposed to do this but would you like to see Rogue?" A kind, small voice said and I looked up to see a small girl with blue hair and kind eyes.
"Yes thank you so much!" I exclaimed, standing up and she lead me down some halls and opened a door and I saw him.
I rushed by his sleeping side and held him lightly.
"Listen to me, you are not allowed to die on me damnit! I love you too much so don't you even think about leaving us all! Just keep fighting! I swear we'll get revenge!" I exclaimed and tears fell down my face.
"Excuse me do you know Rogue?" The little girl asked somebody outside the room.
I froze as I heard the voice who replied.
"Yeah I do, he's my boyfriend actually," Sting said kindly to the girl and I heard her giggle.
"That's so sweet, well in you go I guess," she said and the door opened. I shot up and looked at him.
"Sting did they tell you?" I asked worried.
"Tell me what?" He asked.
"I shouldn't hide it so I'll tell you now, Rogue's barely hanging on," I whispered the last part and I felt the atmosphere change.
"I see," he replied calmly, but it was a scary kind of calm.
"If you want to talk I'm he-" I started.
"I'm fine." He then took a glance at Rogue and left the room.
"I hope he's ok."

Hello! Sorry it's short but it's kinda a filler just to tell you the condition of everyone so I think next chapter will focus on Zeref and Mavis so I haven't focused on them too much. So till next time!!! ^^