Chapter 11: Broken

Sting and Natsu walked into the hospital and after talking to the receptionist, they made their way up the stairs excitedly as the news of Rogue's recovery was received the day before.
"You go first ok? He is your boyfriend after all, I'll go wait outside cause I need to call Gray for a moment," Natsu said and Sting nodded as Natsu walked off.
Sting took a deep breath and the turned the doorknob and opened the door to find Rogue stood up and he looked sad.
"Hey man," Sting said happily and rushed over and hugged him.
"Hi Sting," he replied.
After pulling away Sting looked at his depressed face.
"What's up?" He asked concerned.
"Sting I think...that we should break up," Rogue said looking down and those words stabbed Sting right in his slowly breaking heart.
"What? Why?"
"I just think it's best for now with everything that's going on."
Sting looked down and clenched his fist in order to stop his already watering eyes from going further.
"I think you're lying and somebody told you to with a threat that really stuck in you."
Rogue's eyes widened for a second as if in wonder but quickly they returned to normal and he shook his head.
"You're wrong."
Sting's heart couldn't take the pain and his mind was pounding as if it were trying it hardest to process this information in any good way possible but failing miserably.
"I get it so I'll be going now to find Natsu but if you still care about any of me then please don't talk me...ever," and with that Sting was out the door and outside the hospital within minutes.
Natsu saw his hurt expression and instantly knew that look and held him close.
"That bastard doesn't deserve any part of you Sting," Natsu said comfortingly.
Sting only cried.

Back at Grandeeny's house:
Rogue had returned and the families were informed of what had happened but there was one problem.
"You bastard!" Natsu yelled and went to throw a punch at Rogue but hit the wall instead as Rogue was quicker.
"You destroyed what little hope he had left in him!" He continued.
Gray of course had come running down to stop this.
"Natsu stop!" Gray yelled.
"You don't know what you've done, he's not here so who knows what he's doing to himself!" Natsu argued.
"Natsu please calm down, he'll come back and then we can actually talk this out like normal people," Ultear said waking into the living room with Mavis and Zeref entered after them.
"That's the thing Gray, we're not normal and we won't ever be!"
"It's true," Zeref added and he looked at Rogue and the look he gave Rogue said 'you should be the one hurting'.
There was then a knock on the door and in came Minerva with a glare that could murder a thousand.
"Listen here Cheney, I never liked you at all and now you better hope every night that you wake up because you've destroyed a good man," she said angrily and Natsu nodded.
"Leave Rogue alone, it was just a breakup and Sting's overreacting a bit isn't he?" Mavis said.
"No he isn't, Rogue was the one who changed him for the good but now he's gone and broke up with him and not telling him the real reason," Zeref argued back at Mavis.
Then there was the sound of the door opening and multiple footsteps and everyone gasped at the sight.
Sting was there, smiling, with an older man and girl about 16.
Mavis stared in horror.
"It's you two, the ones responsible for all of this!" She exclaimed and the two just smirked.
"We came to inform you that this broken man is now whole again thanks to Clover here," Achnologia said and everyone stared.
"He'll be helping us from now on but he told us of a strong friend of his so we came to ask her," Clover added and looked at Minerva and she looked surprised at the offer.
"Come on Minerva you know being good was never us, so why not do what you've always bee good at and be bad where you can smoke, drink and take what you want?" Sting offered wearing a smirk and he stuck out his hand and everyone looked at Minerva as her mouth slowly formed that evil smirk of hers and she took Sting's hand.
"Of course, I was always better at the bad things anyway," she said and the four of them turned and left without a word.
Just then there were light footsteps and in came Wendy.
"Is everyone alright?"

Hello! Boom! And I'm sorry for breaking your feels and I think I'll leave  now so you can all process this. So um bye for now ^^