Chapter 8: It'll be alright

Ultear's POV:
I walked out the hospital to find Sting sitting on the curb. I sighed and stood beside him.
"You wanna talk?" I asked and he shook his head.
"I'm fine," he replied looking ahead.
"You sure?"
"Yes I'm fine."
"I know you're not so why won't you talk to me?" I persisted.
"God do you ever not have anything to say?" I cursed under my breath and turned.
"I'll just leave you then," I said and I left.
Just to go and find somebody he trusted.

Natsu's POV:
I slowly made my way outside and found him.
"You say your fine so I guess all I can I do as a brother is sit back until you need me," I said and he lowered his head.
"I'm not ok," he murmured and I sat beside him.
"I know, it's going to be alright I mean as long as he's breathing he's still alive right?"
I saw him crying silently and I held him. It felt nice, I'd never comforted him before.
"I can't do this Natsu, I can't sit by as I hear one day that he'll live only to find the next day he might die," he said sadly.
"Hey don't say that, you're my big brother, the guy who gets to punch me and get away with it, the guy who picks me up when I get into a fight."
He brushed his arm over his face to wipe away the tears and actually smiled.
"I owe you my life Natsu."
"You owe me nothing but your comfort."

Mavis' POV:
"Zeref, do you think everyone will be ok?" I asked as I laid in the hospital bed.
"You shouldn't ask me questions to do with death because you know I'll give the wrong answer but if you insist then I don't know, most of us will most likely live however those two are severely hurt," he replied leaning back, he looked down at his broken arm in its cast.
"Geez Zeref you couldn't lighten the mood a little bit," I said with a small laugh.
"I told you I'd give the wrong answer." He gave the smallest of smiles and I grinned.
"I still love you even with this death obsession you have, anyone'd think you'd want to marry death himself," I said and burst out laughing and I heard a couple more laughs and the door opened to reveal his two brothers.
Natsu had a broken foot and was supposed to use his crooks but he liked hopping around.
Sting had only a broken arm and I was still curious as to how he managed such a small injury.
"Geez Zeref you're already getting sassed by your girlfriend and you're not even married yet!" Natsu exclaimed laughing with Sting.
"Shut up you morons!" Zeref shot back.
"Woah boys let's just calm down!" I added loudly.
The three shared a look I didn't recognise, probably some kind of brother thing.
"Well boys if you'd vacate I'd like to sleep please," I said and they nodded and all three left the room.
"You can try and take us down but we'll never give up to you," I said seriously and that's when she walked out.
"Hello Mavis I'm sure you're wondering who we are yes?" He asked.
"I'd like to know yes," I replied coldly.
"My name is Clover," the girl said.
I then gasped at the sight of him.
"And I am known as Achnologia,"

Boom! Villains revealed! Clover was the one who claimed to be Queen of time and the one who set off those bombs so blame her for the damage and pain of everyone! So I guess goodbye for now! ^^