Chapter 12: Plan B?

"I'm telling you man this plan will most definitely work ok?" Natsu said to Gray as he held up a black bowling ball in his hand.

"Natsu, throwing a bowling ball at Sting's head will not as you say 'bring his common sense back'" Gray replied and took the bowling ball from his hands and placing it back into the bag on the floor.

"Well what a plan B?" Natsu offered and Gray just shook his head.

"If I said no to a regular bowling ball, what makes you think I'll say yes to a bowling ball on fire?"

"I thought it'd be more effective."

"I think you need to actually listen in class because I'm seriously worried about your intelligence."

"That's harsh."

"It may be harsh but it's the truth."

Natsu pouted before coming up with what he thought was the greatest idea ever.

"What if we go with plan Gray?" He suggested with a smirk.

"What the hell is plan Gray?" Gray asked raising his eyebrows.

"If we can't use the bowling ball then I say we throw you at him!" Natsu exclaimed.

"No way in hell flame brain!" Gray exclaimed.

"Flame brain?!"

"You seem to be obsessed with fire so there you have it!"

"Well then I guess I'll call you ice princess!"

"Oh it's on!" Gray stood up from the bed and tackled Natsu to the floor where they proceeded to throw punches at each other until the bedroom door burst open to reveal Zeref who looked pretty annoyed.

"Could you be any louder you imbociles?!" He exclaimed and the two glared at him and grabbed his arm and pulled him into the fight and Lyon, who had been sat on one of the bed silently, just watched them for a second before continuing to read his book.

Then Wendy stomped into the room with Ultear and Mavis and they all yelled in unison.

"SHUT UP YOU JERKS!" 

The boys glared at each other and pulled away from each other and stood up.

"Gray started it," Natsu mumbled.

"Natsu continued it," Gray added.

"They pulled me into it," Zeref murmured.

"I don't care who started it or continued it or who got dragged into it, just be quiet alright?!" Ultear exclaimed and the three boys nodded.

"Poor Lyon has to deal with you lot crashing about the place," Mavis said and the three boys froze and turned to look at Lyon, who looked right back at them.

"How long have you been in here?!" they all yelled.

"A couple weeks, thanks for noticing," Lyon said, those last words overflowing with sarcasm.

"Sorry man, you're just so quiet," Natsu said scratching the back of his head.

"Well I'll have you know that because of how focused I am, I've discovered where Sting and Minvera are."

"WHAT?! WHERE?!" All of them yelled and he just held up a map where he'd crossed off multiple buildings and had a large circle around a construction site.

"Lyon you're a genius!" Gray exclaimed and everybody started talking away, coming up with a plan.

"We're coming Sting, just hold on," Natsu whispered to himself.

Boom! I make my return for now! I'm mega sorry for being away for like 10 days! I keep procrastinating! Well this is 1 fanfic chapter down! 2 more to go! So I guess till next time! ^^