Chapter 14: Got it!

"Shit!" Sting exclaimed as he fell on the floor. 
Clover was only a small girl at only 5'4 but boy was she fast and smart, her green hair only fell to her shoulders and she wore a simple black dress that reached her knees but she could still fight. Sting and Rogue hadn't been able to land a single hit whereas she'd knocked them over countless times.
"You can't beat me darlings I mean you're not exactly the smartest are you, well Rogue has some intelligence but Sting it's like your brains not even there," she said coldly and laughed but stopped and frowned as she saw Rogue say something quietly.
"You're not serious right?" Sting replied.
"Well you're not the smartest person out there Sting," Rogue said.
"So you think I'm an idiot?"
"You're not an idiot Sting it's just you seem to act before you think."
"I'll have you know I do think things through before I throw a punch."
"Oh really?"
"I really do you jackass."
Clover watched as the two boys bickered and she just put her hand to her face.
"You really are imbociles," she murmured.
"I heard that!" The two yelled at her before continuing to argue.
Just as Clover was about to punch the two she was sent flying across the room and Sting and Rogue stopped arguing and looked at the person who did it and they sighed in relief.

"Would you two stop arguing like toddlers?!" the angry feminine voice exclaimed and that voice belonged to Minerva Orlando who had Erza with her.
"Now would you two like to help your team who are still trapped in that room?" Erza said and the nodded and got to work on the door, well Rogue did anyway Sting just stood by him.

"Now you must be Clover yes?" Erza asked and Clover nodded as she stood up and Minerva smirked.
"Shall we begin then?" Clover asked wearing her own smirk.
"No need to ask us Clover dear," Minerva said as she ran at her and went to punch her but Clover dodged and kicked her in the back.
"Ah!" Minerva exclaimed as she fell and Erza drew her sword and swung at her expertly but Clover was too fast and just punched Erza.

"You girls alright?" Sting asked as he watched this.

"Just focus on the door alright?!" Minerva yelled and got up.
"Got it!" Sting called back.

So this fight went on for about another 10 minutes before Erza remembered her purgatory sword at the police station.
"Minerva do you think you can hold her off until I return?" Erza asked leaning back to avoid the punch and Minerva nodded as she went down and attempted to sweep Clover's legs out with a kick but failed to do so and Erza nodded back and ran.
"You're so pathetic Minerva I mean you can't even land a hit on me," Clover taunted as she dodged yet another punch.
"I know," she said and Clover looked confused but decided to dig deeper.
"Your own father hated you and only saw you as a weapon and your dear old mother couldn't even live to watch you fall apart and I'm sure she's looking down on you right now and thinking that she gave birth to such a disgrace," she continued and Minerva stayed silent as she focused on fighting her and Clover seeing this had no affect decided to use the best thing she had and grinned.
"Even Celeste killed herself because you made her miserable," and just as Clover had thought she'd won she had immediatley lost.
Minerva's eyes narrowed and she was suddenly behind Clover and she punched her directly in the back and she kicked her down and stood over her and kicked her three more times in the side and Clover coughed up blood and Minerva looked down on her.
"I know I'm pathetic and I know that my father depised me and yes my mother died before you got to see me like this but I'm almost certain that she is smiling right now and finally Celeste didn't end herself it was you who killed her you fucking bitch!" Minerva said, venom soaking each word and Clover shivered.

Sting looked at Minereva and smiled.
"You finally got that revenge you wanted huh?" he said and she nodded with a small smile.
"Um can I ask who Celeste is?" Rogue asked and Minerva looked at Sting and nodded.
"Celeste was Minerva's sister, the two were super close but one day she was found dead and Clover was the murderer and that was what really sent Minerva off the rails," Sting explained and Rogue nodded.
"Now I think it's about time we open this door," Sting said and kicked the door with full force and it came right off its hinges.
"Why didn't you do that earlier?" Rogue asked unimpressed.
"I wanted Minerva to have this fight and I knew the other would interfere."

The rest of the team left the room and the team ran on ahead leaving just Minerva and the now reuturned Erza with Clover, who had her hands handcuffed behind her back.
"I see you really didn't need me after all," Erza said and Minerva just smiled.
"I suppose I didn't," she said and finally felt at peace.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed that chapter and I will update again as soon as I can so I suppose till next time! ^^